First time really partying?

So tonight, I'm going out with a bunch of my friends. Most of them have gotten drunk before but I haven't - advice? (Also, there'll definitively be guys there and I'm also really nervous about making out) - I'm not being pressured to do this and neither is anyone else - it's a decision we've made together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't drink as much as they do, when you feel drunk- stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you don't know your limit yet, take it slow and don't drink as much or as fast as everyone else. Getting sick is a truly awful feeling -- you'll have the urge to throw up, your head will spin, and you'll just want to lie down. So have fun but definitely err on the side of caution! Make sure you eat something before you go.

Also, drinking water while drinking helps prevent a bad hangover.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you're going to drink, always be aware of your drink and how you are feeling, don't drink too fast, alcohol can sneak up on you and you'll be drunker than you expected, get a little tipsy and don't try to keep up with your friends! :) x

• If you drink alcohol, drink a water in between each drink. It'll help you make better decisions when it comes to aggressive boys.