Do you hate living?

I hate living so much I can't even describe.

• yes
  • no
  • sometimes
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, especially when I'm sick

• Nah, come on, thank Allah (SWT) for what you have been blessed with. No need to feel that way, it could be to protect you from worse, build up immunity, or it could be for even more reason that we can't see.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never hated life, but I used to ponder the reason behind it..
    Nowadays, I play around, with life as my playground.

It's all about being creative, life is a means of experiencing, after all
    as well as a journey, towards complete knowledge before reaching the final truth. ^.^

What Girls Said 9

• I have my moments where I'm really down and disheartened but it always gets better. So I'm happy to be alive and work towards getting more of those highs, as should you. :)

• Generally, yes. Life fucking sucks man.

• Life does kinda suck no doubt... Yet, some days are better than others. Hope you're not suicidal or anything crazy like that. If ya wanna talk, message me... Your question kinda worries me

• sometimes.. but i shake off that feeling.. cuz it makes us stay behind..

• I have never been that down.

• it depends on the day.

• I don't hate it, I just don't like it sometimes

• I some what dislike living. I don't know about "hate".

• No

I'm really sorry for whatever you're going through :(

What Guys Said 12

• Not really! I may be physically unattractive (which almost rules me out of the dating scene), but I have set some loft career goals, so I have a lot to look forward to in life! :)

• Why do you hate life?

Hope you're alright dude, but life will get better so just appreciate the good and bad times

Bad times - because without the bad.. No one could enjoy or appreciate the good

Just realise that bad and good times won't last forever

Also appreciate the fact that you got and still have the chance to experiance this amazing experiance called life

• I hate the way we are forced to live in modern society, I would honestly prefer a simple life of hunt and crafts, having whatever you worked for yourself rather than having to work all your life on making somebody else rich just so you can get the scraps and feed yourself.

• Nope. Then again, I usually ignore things which would be depressing. That's part of the reason I never look at the news.

• Sometimes, but it's better than the process of dying.

• I don't hate it. But I'm not very fond of it either. Very few people in this planet get to enjoy every day of their lives. I want a world where either everyone is rich or everyone is poor. I'm tired of this caste system of living on planet Earth. For example, one guy gets to have sex with girls everyday whenever he wants. Another guy dies a virgin. How is that fair? The same can be said for girls too. One girl gets laid whenever she wants. Another girl dies a virgin. How is that fair?

• No way brah. I've been put through the ringer so many times. This life is all I have. I have hated it before, but that was in the past. Just don't confuse hating life with hating how your life currently is. Good luck brah.

• Tomorrow will be better, fuck dis I live cause there's so nice music and I dance to dis shit tudududu dududu, tudduududuhsnns

Insert alcohol + coke fuck yeah

Omg why do I have so many school stuff to do.. I wanna party

• Yes;nowadays.. m

• I kind of do. I'm always bored with nothing to do and it's annoying.

• sometimes yes other times no

• I've had problems