Can/have you met cool people on here?

There seems to be a good amount of cool people on here, that I would love to be cool with... but I'm so shy and insecure about myself both looks wise and persoanlity

Have you ever gave people your number off here after awhile? if you guys became good friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some who I am close with, have my email address, for they live in another country and have asked for this when they were either getting off of GAG or taking a Break. The Rest of the Best, we just message here, dear, because it is easier when we just so happen to be on GAG, and don't see much difference, except with your phone, you go crazy hearing the Text messages go off, where GAG Messages Are... Silence is golden.
    Good luck and in time, I am sure you will meet all sorts of cool people here, I have many Followers/Followings And... Friends who are Very Cool, along with nice with spice. xx
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you're not here to date them just send a private message and say "hey what's up"

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I've met many cool/nice people here. Several even became good friends, some are close and I can tell them almost everything.

And no, I don't give my number to anyone (not like they live in the same country as me anyways lol it'd be expensive to text/call each other). But I do give them my facebook, kik, email and snapchat.

• Yes, I have met plenty of cool people here.

• I've met many nice people on this site. Several have become good friends. You just have to put yourself out there, even though I know that can be difficult. Comment on their opinions and message them.

• It's basically like in person.. if you don't put yourself out there... You won't get anywhere

• Pretty much!

• Yeah lot of cool people on here.
    Don't be shy just strike a random convo. with anyone. I think most them would respond positivly.

I am new here too..

What Guys Said 1

• Well, im cool, do I count?