Do you believe in the future we would be able to make junk-food and soda healthy?

I’d really love to see it happenin….

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe but I don't know know it seems like to me that when they try to make unhealthy foods healthy they use unhealthy products to try to make them healthy so i really don't know bro

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there are healthy hamburgers and things like that. There are restaurants that sell healthy burgers and you can also make them yourself at home. But more generally speaking, I can guarantee you that fast food won't become more healthy in the future because that's not the point of fast food. People go to McDonald's precisely because they feel like something unhealthy, greasy. And as for soda... all those tons of sugar are basically what makes soda into soda. Without the sugar, it wouldn't taste good. If you want to drink something healthy, drink fruit juice or - even better - water. The thing with fast food or junk food is that it actually tastes crappy, but in order to realize that, you have to stop eating it. I used to go to McDonald's from time to time when I was a teenager but then at one point I quit going. Nowadays, I don't even feel like processed food anymore and when I eat that stuff, it gives me really bad diarrhea (which is probably the best prove that it can't be good for my body).

• if it's homemade burger sure it can be healthy...

but ma whole point here was like... transferrin beans' nutrients into a pizza for xample... and make pizza as healthy as beans... yet keepin pizza's taste... ;)

• the cats addicted to this brand and never want a different brand again? With fast food it works similarly. If people it a lot of fast food, their bodies get really addicted to these tastes and they can't appreciate fresh products anymore.

• so u claim it's an addiction more or less?

then it means they use some kind of "drugs" into 'em... if they use drug substances indeed.. then yup possibly u can be an "addict" then...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, science :D

• What junk food isn't healthy?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know I feel the fact it is not good for you is part of the attraction for some people. It is comfort food and a little bit naughty, part of you is going f___ it, you know what I don't care. Would a tub of ice cream after a break up feel as good if you knew you were getting all your daily requirements of vitamins in one sitting.

• They dowgraded the real bacon to chickin bacon! D:< lol jk :D its as possible as legalizing marijuana.

• I don't know if we would but I would love it!

• Aren't those diet soft drinks already relatively healthy? I mean... just wondering!

• not at all... i've heard they r worse actually...

• @aficionado
      Diet soda and zero-sodas are indeed much worse for you than the normal ones. Contrary to their name, even zero-sodas contain tons of sugar (how else would they be so sweet?). The difference to the normal versions is simply that they contain artificial sugar rather than natural sugar. So instead of drinking sugar, you're just drinking some chemistry-cocktail that is even worse for your body. If you want to lose weight, rather stick with the normal sodas but drink less than changing to diet sodas. Diet sodas are like eating a salad in McDonald's. A salad isn't healthy if you throw 2 pounds of mayo-based dressing on top, if you know what I mean. If you cut your soda consumption, you will also see that you're addicted to it and the less you drink it, the less you'll want it. As a teenager, I was totally addicted to sodas. I drank them every day until a good friend changed my ways. Now, my rule is: only sodas when I eat out (about once a month). Other than that, I drink water.

• @BlueCoyote

Thanks for educating me! :)

• Tough to say, but I don't think so.