You're now inhabiting the body of the last person you talked to (in real life). Who is it and how weirded out are you?

😛

0|0
20|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend, OMG I would turn crazy, I would be running from a designer shop to another or partying, can't do that, I love shopping, but her love of shopping is just on another level o. O

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Hmm... I actually (for once, it is a rare occasion) went to eat at a buffet sushi place with a cool Asian person I jam with recently. That would be my last person.

Hey, he is a nice person so it could be a lot worse. I mean, he works out and looks very similar to @Illusive_Man actually. He can also sing really well (which is why we have jam sessions and play music together) so that would mean I could now sing :D He is a couple years older so it isn't that odd age wise. He is a bit shorter than me, but it is what it is.

Could definitely be a lot worse 😎

Who is it for you?

1|0
    0|0
  • You sooo craaazy! I like it! Well, let me see... being the last person I spoke to was a very sumbissive girl, and I am by nature a very dominant (but kind) man (fo sho), I would feel quite strange! However, put me in the body of a woman and I will rule the world, or at least my little corner of it. 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo!! It was a damn salesman who came to the door and he was so obnoxious and pushy and that I damn near punched him. I was seriously stepping out the door and prepared to get physical when he finally decided to walk away.

1|0
    0|0
  • A very beautiful cashier. Now I have to run home, strip, and enjoy the view.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was you (right now)... oh damn how should I close that bra? Look mom I have earrings :D
    Oh my goodness my heel broke and now I have a run in my hose :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be my dad... and... yeah I mean he's living a fine life, but he's starting to have health problems and doesn't like his job; I probably wouldn't want to be in that situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is my 88 year old mother and yes I am finding it quite weird (LoL)

1|0
    0|0
  • Unsurprisingly I'm in my little brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother. I'll be confused as to why I suddenly feel like purging minorities and bringing about an ethnic cleansing whilst downing Fosters and watching old repeats of Maury and the Big Bang Theory.

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my closest friends for 18 years. The kicker, she's my first ex girlfriend too 😐

Would be really odd but fun lol

1|0
    0|0
  • very, I am stuck in the body of some random customer at Walmart that I can't remember what they look like, or even what gender they are

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be my friend Ryan and he's a pretty awesome dude so I'm good lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My late maternal grandmother , i feel her laugh come out in me

1|0
    0|0
  • My father and yes it's weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Now I understand why I'm such a dumbass sometimes...

1|0
    0|0
  • My buddy after we hit the beach0_o he had loads of homework... hell no am I going to do that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Some random person at this store. I bought me grapefruit juice with some ginger in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • MY MOTHER?

1|0
    0|0
  • nice, i am almost 7' tall now, time for an nba career

1|0
    0|0
  • My Dad? That is weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boss, cool she's hot lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross. Really gross.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• x. x

It's my close friend aka housemate. I think I'd go crazy. She attracts all the guys and her love for shopping is on a different level than mine and she loves to study - which I dislike.

2|0
    0|0
  • O. o

My cousin Ross. He's pretty decently tall 6'0 so THIS is how the world looks from up here!

1|0
    0|0
  • I talked to a Pakistani guy from UK living in my dormitory in Germany. I am not weirded out since he is studying politics and earning big pounds. :D :D I won't mind inhabiting his body even if it'd be difficult heading to men's restroom. I'd have to program myself to do it. Also he follows different religion than mine. WOAH!! If I count everything I'd be weirded out.

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother and that would be soo weird. Having to wake up every morning , feeling pubes and crap. I would absolutely die !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be in my friends body. It wouldn't be too weird. I'd be a different race lol. But I'd also have an awesome booty!

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg the I would be my mom 😅😭

1|0
    0|0
    • She looks REALLY good for her age and a lot younger than she is tho 👍

• You make the best questions lmaoo.

& My mother. Yeah its super weird cuz she's sleeping right now so I might not even be "her" right now but some extraterrestrial creature in her dreams. But i ain't complaining :D

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be either my Poppy or his wife. And that would be very strange.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am now my roommate and the degree to which I am weirded out depends on whether my roommate is now in my body or if there are now two of her. Although both are pretty weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • My manager. I would be super weirded out because I'd suddenly be a foot taller and have a dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am now my partner, so I'd have to live with myself. :o

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriends grandma...
    Oh.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuji tv program director. somewhat happy because i could drink with johnnys.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother?

I guess this is Freaky Friday

1|0
    0|0
  • My niece. I don't wanna be a kid again.

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister and pretty freaked out yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to be in a body of a good looking man :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's my dad

1|0
    0|0
  • my puppy.. which is more than fine with me always wanted to see things from his perspective

1|0
    0|0