You're now inhabiting the body of the last person you talked to (in real life). Who is it and how weirded out are you?

😛

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend, OMG I would turn crazy, I would be running from a designer shop to another or partying, can't do that, I love shopping, but her love of shopping is just on another level o. O

What Guys Said 23

• Hmm... I actually (for once, it is a rare occasion) went to eat at a buffet sushi place with a cool Asian person I jam with recently. That would be my last person.

Hey, he is a nice person so it could be a lot worse. I mean, he works out and looks very similar to @Illusive_Man actually. He can also sing really well (which is why we have jam sessions and play music together) so that would mean I could now sing :D He is a couple years older so it isn't that odd age wise. He is a bit shorter than me, but it is what it is.

Could definitely be a lot worse 😎

Who is it for you?

• You sooo craaazy! I like it! Well, let me see... being the last person I spoke to was a very sumbissive girl, and I am by nature a very dominant (but kind) man (fo sho), I would feel quite strange! However, put me in the body of a woman and I will rule the world, or at least my little corner of it. 😉

• Noooooo!! It was a damn salesman who came to the door and he was so obnoxious and pushy and that I damn near punched him. I was seriously stepping out the door and prepared to get physical when he finally decided to walk away.

• A very beautiful cashier. Now I have to run home, strip, and enjoy the view.

• It was you (right now)... oh damn how should I close that bra? Look mom I have earrings :D
    Oh my goodness my heel broke and now I have a run in my hose :-(

• That would be my dad... and... yeah I mean he's living a fine life, but he's starting to have health problems and doesn't like his job; I probably wouldn't want to be in that situation.

• It is my 88 year old mother and yes I am finding it quite weird (LoL)

• Unsurprisingly I'm in my little brother.

• My mother. I'll be confused as to why I suddenly feel like purging minorities and bringing about an ethnic cleansing whilst downing Fosters and watching old repeats of Maury and the Big Bang Theory.

• One of my closest friends for 18 years. The kicker, she's my first ex girlfriend too 😐

Would be really odd but fun lol

• very, I am stuck in the body of some random customer at Walmart that I can't remember what they look like, or even what gender they are

• That would be my friend Ryan and he's a pretty awesome dude so I'm good lol.

• My late maternal grandmother , i feel her laugh come out in me

• My father and yes it's weird.

• Now I understand why I'm such a dumbass sometimes...

• My buddy after we hit the beach0_o he had loads of homework... hell no am I going to do that!

• Some random person at this store. I bought me grapefruit juice with some ginger in it.

• MY MOTHER?

• nice, i am almost 7' tall now, time for an nba career

• My Dad? That is weird.

• My boss, cool she's hot lol

• My brother

• Gross. Really gross.

What Girls Said 19

• x. x

It's my close friend aka housemate. I think I'd go crazy. She attracts all the guys and her love for shopping is on a different level than mine and she loves to study - which I dislike.

• O. o

My cousin Ross. He's pretty decently tall 6'0 so THIS is how the world looks from up here!

• I talked to a Pakistani guy from UK living in my dormitory in Germany. I am not weirded out since he is studying politics and earning big pounds. :D :D I won't mind inhabiting his body even if it'd be difficult heading to men's restroom. I'd have to program myself to do it. Also he follows different religion than mine. WOAH!! If I count everything I'd be weirded out.

• My brother and that would be soo weird. Having to wake up every morning , feeling pubes and crap. I would absolutely die !!!

• I'd be in my friends body. It wouldn't be too weird. I'd be a different race lol. But I'd also have an awesome booty!

• Omg the I would be my mom 😅😭

• She looks REALLY good for her age and a lot younger than she is tho 👍

• You make the best questions lmaoo.

& My mother. Yeah its super weird cuz she's sleeping right now so I might not even be "her" right now but some extraterrestrial creature in her dreams. But i ain't complaining :D

• That would be either my Poppy or his wife. And that would be very strange.

• I am now my roommate and the degree to which I am weirded out depends on whether my roommate is now in my body or if there are now two of her. Although both are pretty weird.

• My manager. I would be super weirded out because I'd suddenly be a foot taller and have a dick.

• I am now my partner, so I'd have to live with myself. :o

• My boyfriends grandma...
    Oh.

• fuji tv program director. somewhat happy because i could drink with johnnys.

• My mother?

I guess this is Freaky Friday

• My niece. I don't wanna be a kid again.

• My sister and pretty freaked out yeah

• I would like to be in a body of a good looking man :)

• It's my dad

• my puppy.. which is more than fine with me always wanted to see things from his perspective