Wheres the best place to hide a body?

Would stuffing the body with rocks and dumping the body in a river solve the problem? Purely hypothetical question ^^

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm worried that this isn't hypothetical..

What Girls Said 1

• Melting it like in Breaking Bad

You could feed it to pigs because they'll eat everything but the teeth and the hair (fun fact: a pig farmer who I used to live near supposedly did this to his wife)

Or bury it six feet below a dead dog. So the police sniffer dogs will find the place where it's buried, the cops will dig, find the dog, and count it as a false positive

What Guys Said 5

• Deep abandoned wells that can be found at old farm houses. Lots of those around where I live

• If you do that you gotta put some lime around the body so it won't smell.

• @DuckDodgers24th if the well is abandoned it will still have water in it. Weight will hold it down and it will decompose under water

• Industrial furnace - Nothing would be left

• Put a potara on it and another on you, then fuse and no more body to hide.

• Put it in the bath, then submerge it in water.

• Maybe burying the body in a grave would be best. After all who would dig that up unless they are grave diggers?