Why do guys fall for plastic chicks?

why do guys fall for plastic chicks?

If I saw a man with plastic surgery he would come off as a phony to me. Its become really hard to get my normal self esteem back. I will always have true self esteem. I don't feel the same about the world. Its like everyone is obsessed with vanity. My feelings get her when someone looks better than me because I don't believe that. Its hard for a female now days because every one gets the easy way out using plastic surgery. They say they get plastic surgery because it gives you the look you where supposed to have but werent born with. I didn't think humans where supposed to be perfect but vanity makes it seem like its possible. My self esteem is destroyed if guys really like plastic chicks it not fair. Men don't even know what the girl really looks like. Under he fake nose shape.

It sucks that I have to be pressured into something that can be life threatening.
I guess no one can understand how broken I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Megan Fox was better before the surgery, but she's still hot today though.
    I prefer natural beauty, and most guys prefer no surgery, the thing is that we don't always know when a girl has had surgery or not.
    Most men prefer natural women, but that doesn't mean we won't find women with plastic surgery attractive.
    For some men, knowing that she has had plastic surgery would be a turn off, even if he thought she was hot before knowing she had surgery.

What Guys Said 7

• With good plastic surgery you can't always tell and sometimes it's reconstructive after an accident too, also it doesn't always look bad. I wouldn't not date someone who's had it, if it makes them happy then more power to them.

• But isn't it interesting how even though someone may be altered, one most likely will find the new megan fox hotter.. and most dont even know what has changed on her

This is a good example of how human perception does indeed have criterias that make one prettier

• Nope, I sure as hell do not like plastic chicks and I am greatly opposed to how commodified dating has become in general. I just want a normal-looking girl that I have mutual chemistry with, really...

• Both men and women feel the pressure to look good these days. Women need to be thin and men need to have 6 packs. If the girl fits the golden ratio even with her plastic surgery, it doesn't matter to guys. If she looks hot, then she is hot.

• But these girls (Megan Fox and Jennifer Aniston) were already beautiful in the first place. The changes made to them through plastic surgery weren't that radical that it completely changed the way they looked from ugly to beautiful but rather 'enhanced' what's already there..

• You need a professional help...
    These are cute women, so will you feel very sad? Oh no... lol sorry

• I never understood the obsession for knowing who's "plastic" and who isn't. It's like virginity. Why care?

What Girls Said 8

• When I was a little girl, I hated how I looked. I was chunky, had chunky cheeks... I don't know, I just really hated myself. I wanted to get plastic surgery done on myself. But as I kept getting older I don't know what happened, but I realized that I'm actually a very attractive chick. I started pointing out everything I love about myself.
    God doesn't make mistakes in how we looked, but I believe in enhancing. No, I wouldn't do plastic surgery anymore, but I would wear extensions, lip gloss, earrings and eye makeup.
    I understand your anger about guys being more interested in plastic girls, but most guys think with their dicks, so anything that looks sexy to them they're going to mindlessly go for it. But don't let that get to you. There are guys out there who love natural and inner beauty in a woman.
    My advice is to truly love yourself first and far most. Those people who got plastic surgery had low self-esteem to some degree. Imagine waking up to a different face. It's like Halloween everytime u see your reflection. The world only shows the "up" side to plastic surgery, but they never show the deep truth.

• I know that feels. Surgery should be only used when your health is in danger. But nowadays, because it's so "secure" they use it for every silly thing. And why try to look as perfect as possible? It's boring and sad... and mostly, people don't look better after a plastic surgery, but worse.

But hey, in the end it's up to you. Do whatever you want. I would never do it if my body is fine without it. Don't let yourself get into the pressure of others... do your thing, as long as you're not hurting anybody. Peace.

• It's not just plastic surgery it's getting you teeth repositioned... ears pinned back hair pieces... false nails false hair eg extensions etc...

Simple fact is we all at one point in our lives will alter our natural appearance and it's due to societal pressures and media. Personally I think everyone's entitled to one alteration if it's due to medical problems or assymetry etc. The problems occur when some people... mainly women take such procedures too far and end up altering their whole appearance to an unrecognisable state eg your pic of Megan Fox or women like Heidi Montag or Katie Middletons etc. These women end up looking like clones of each another with the same noses face reshaping and eyes etc. Also I don't see why people lie about the fact that they've had such procedures done and sue others for stating the obvious changes in appearance.

• If that's who they like, it doesn't matter. Those women look fine. You need to focus on yourself and be happy with who you are. Thats no ones responsibility but your own.

• AMEN 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I'm not against plastic surgery because I think everyone deserves to be happy and if plastic surgery is the one way you'll be happy then go for it. And I know I just am kind of against those enouous Kim k butts that look fake I think they look HORRIBLE and trashy and boobs that look like they have two bracket balls attached to their chest like noo😒 But if you want that kim k butt and it looks like your natural butt then I'm all for it 👏🏼 I love surgeries that look natural my mom herself got her butt done she did lipo and Fat transfer and it came out fenominal !!

• Let's not blame men 4 everything..

• Why are you letting your feelings get hurt? Why get upset over what someone else chooses to do with their body?

• I don't mind what they do to there body but It only human that's why. I ended up liking the wrong guy the blesses these girls that have plastic surgery BC there hotter than natural beauties. It something I have to struggle with everyday. When I think about him.

• Its not easy or I wouldn't be complaining.

• You just seem insecure. Calling other girls fake. No one is fake whether or not they have surgery. You chose not to get surgery, good on you. It doesn't you make you better than someone with it. Get a grip.