Do you think this quote is true for your life too?

Anything you can relate with this quote?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it seems totally random to you, your future but I believe it has all been predetermined even so called free will and decisions you will make.

Most Helpful Girl

• New Quote, New movie, @NoClueFrau, however, Something Special that has Always been around town Is... Leave Everything in life in God' s hands only.
    Good luck. xx

• Totally true. "Leave everything in life in God's hands only" gives me so much of hope. Sure it would stay evergreen around the town.
      Thank you :)

• Worth I mean... bad English :) GBU.

• lol!!:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• I find this to be very true in my life.

Your past is what makes you, you can look back at the past and get caught up in it and let it stop your future or you can look back at the past and learn from the mistakes and make a future for yourself.

I have seen posts as well as been asked personally, what would you change about the past if you could.

My answer is always, I would not change anything. While there are things I am not so proud of, good and bad the past has made me what I am today and I am comfortable with who I am today.

• Yes that's what I mean!! The experience and wisdom speaks in you. :) Till now I didn't understand it too but now as I am getting to adulthood Im understanding all this.

• I agree to disagree :D

The past is like manure, that helps growth. Keep it there aka where it should be, it will aid growth but staying glued to it will only make life stink.

Looking back is like understanding from the past and learning from it. But if one keeps looking back at the past they'll never look forward and thus either stumble or never get anywhere.

The past is meant only as a reference point in which case this statement holds good :)

The rest about having to trust something is absolutely correct :)

Also fact is not everyone who is unsuccessful is or was wrong :) Success has nothing to do with one's ability alone

• The quote only says that just ponder back in past and try to connect the dots...
      Obviously staying in past constantly is a bad thing and would not let a person grow.

• Indeed true :)
      Realization and self realization.

• Agreed young lady :) :)

• Nope, not at all.

• Maybe the dots are connecting themselves for you right now.

• No I'm not trying to make anyone religious. I am spiritual. I dont mean you are not powerful. You are powerful the most, for your life but even if its your life, there are things affecting from outside. The universe, the environment. You cannot control many things and they would have influence on you. Call me Pagan ;)

• Then stop trying to make me believe in something, and I never asked you what you were. If you want to be pagan, fine. Just don't throw your belief system on to me. And in my eyes, there is nothing that effects me from the outside, only the complete randomness of the universe. Now let's end this conversation because you are starting to sicken me mortal.

• I don't understand it. If I was linked to my past then I would be dead now, also going backwards is the opposite of moving forward

• As you are linked with your past, you are not dead ;) Why not that like that? Its not going backward but looking backward. Like for myself, I just participated in all the competitions that came across me in college and gathered around 50 certificates but then I didn't knew all of them would help me get a fellowship in Germany :D

What Girls Said 2

• "Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse"

My favourite quote.

• By Philip Yancey. I love it too :) Its gives so much to hope for and work for.

• That quote is just some random hipster bullshit to me. Just like the writer and his company. It is true, but it is not deep at all. He was just saying something everyone already knows in a "deep-wannabe" way. Lächerlich.

• Well I'll agree to it. Its just the realization we all come to and he is saying the same thing in "apple" way :D Lächerlich.. Das ist ein neues Wort für mich.