Which Lantern Corps would you join?

Okay here's a brief introduction. there's a fictional power in the DC universe called Emotional spectrum. That power can be be harnesed by a power ring like in the Green Lantern movie. There are several fractions depending on the color of the emotion called Lantern Corps (9 but the pol will include 7). In order to draw power the ring bearer must recite the oath. Which Lantern Corps would you join?

Which Lantern Corps would you join?

• Green Lantern (Will power) In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power... Green Lantern's Light!
  • Red Lantern (Rage power) With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your fate!
  • Orange Lantern (Greed power) What's mine is mine and mine and mine, and mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    Vote C
  • Yellow Lantern (Fear power) In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, burn like his power... Sinestro's might!
    Vote D
  • Blue Lantern (Hope power) In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite, when all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
    Vote E
  • Violet Lantern (Love power) For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight, love conquers all, with violet light!
    Vote F
  • Indigo Lantern (Compassion power) (sorry oath in fictional language) or lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok, Formorrow Sur!
    Vote G

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot the black and white ones..

I chose blue. In this world, sometimes all we need is just a little hope in life to get things right. There's always something worth hoping for no matter how dead the situation at hand can be..

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is the black lantern corps? The Blackest Night falls from the skies, The darkness grows as all light dies, We crave your hearts and your demise, By my black hand, the dead shall rise!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3