Would you rather marry a "vampire" or "werewolf" or a "hybrid" ? Why?

I think I'd go with a vampire more than werewolves or hybrids 😅😅😅😅😅😅 for some reason

• Vampire 🌑
  • Werewolf 🌚🌑🌕🌝
  • hybrid 🌚🌝⛅️☁️❄️☔️☀️

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Vampire so that they could turn me and I could live forever! MWUAHAHAHA!!!

What Guys Said 13

• In the vampire movie "UNDERWORLD rise of the lycans" an actress named Rhona Mitra plays the female lead. She is beyond hot and I want to marry her in a bad bad way. She and the leader of the werewolves have a steamy romance going. It's against her fathers wishes so, yeah there is trouble.

• werewolf and hybrid are too hairy for me and too much noise and vampires are not trusted (it's all about trusting you partner isn't it) how come that I can'r marry an Elf OMG! I'd love this choice please with this long cute ears <3 <3

• What do we call a hybrid, a werepire, or vamwolf?

I guess the werewolf. I only have to put up with that crap once a month at the full moon.

• Either werewolf or hybrid, preferably hybrid. Vampires are weaker than hybrids, and werewolves have more liveliness in them for marriage. Hybrids, they have every advantage that each species has. Plus they're immortal.

• "My Ex-Girlfriend was a Vampire; She was a real pain in the neck!"

• werewolf, I like them better

• Fun question. lol What do you mean by "hybrid", though?

• None of the above. Don't feel like waking up with half my arm eaten or my blood drained.

• Vampire, so that she turns me into one.

• Werewolfs have always been my favorite supernatural (if it is... dun dunnnnn) creature :D

• Vampires. I've always had a thing for Kate Beckinsale 😅

• A werewolf would be all hair and shit. Nasty.

• I would rather choose you

What Girls Said 6