Does this every happen to you when you write an essay for class?

I wrote an essay 4 weeks ago and I thought it was really good. I read it again today and I thought it was crap!!! I am worried I will not get an A this time. I asked my cousin to edit it but she has not gotten back to me yet even though that was 11 hours ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• Essays are very simple creatures. You regurgitate the information your professor wants you to research, be sure to cite your sources, it also doesn't hurt if the essay is skewed towards the prof's way of thinking, whether or not it's how you think doesn't matter.

Basically, any essay, on average, a 5 page long kiss on your professor's ass that showcases how you avoid plagiarism like the plague. Just be sure to proofread for any simple grammar and spelling mistakes (your friend should find some if she ever gets around to reading it) and you should be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps ask yourself what makes you think it's crap... is it the way it's written, or the content.
    That could lead you to the modifications required to make it right :D

• All the time lmao. Also, the more I reread a sentence, the more unclear or nonsensical it can get as well haha.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry unfortunately no. I'm pretty proud of all of my essays. In fact I'm so proud of them I end up keeping them so I can prevent rewriting a new one in the future because topics get repeated.

I mean there's no way of really knowing wether it's good or not until it's been graded all you can so is be confident in your self an ask someone to look over it and be brutally honest. If you know your family and friends will lie to you to protect you ask a teacher any teacher to read it over.

• Yes that happens to me sometimes too.