Has anyone had a good hotel experience?

Eh you can tell about a bad experience if you want.

• yes
  • no
  • nothing special
  • never been to one
  • other
  • aliens kidnapped me

Most Helpful Girl

• I am currently living in one because my university accommodation that I was meant to move into didn't get built in time, so the building contractors are paying out for all the students who were meant to live there to have hotel rooms until our actual flats are done :)

• Wow. How long are you going to be living there?

• Apparently until around the 28th of October to the 2nd of November - some time tha week. I'll be given a moving date, 'cause they don't want everyone to be moving at oncee as that'd be chaos

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very rare for me to have a bad hotel experience. :)

What Girls Said 4

• almost every single time =]

• All of my hotel experiences have been good so far. So... yes?

• Yup I booked on Hotwire and stayed at the Country Inn and Suites for a concert. It was super nice for 3*

• Most have been good.

What Guys Said 1

• My only trip to a hotel as an adult was okay, I mean, nothing too special, except that the pool was awesome and I had sex everywhere, but I paid for it alone and it was expensive as heck. With NO ROOM SERVICE. I had to run down the street at four in the morning for a banana
    when I was underage though I had some amazing hotel experiences, hotels, sauna, steam room, sex everywhere, and got to split the bill with friends