Girls, have you ever pooped at a guys place before?

Friend, boyfriend or whatever. Ever done it there? or did you always wait until you got back to your place?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, haha. I tell my boyfriend too. It's funny now. I was mortified at the thought of pooping at his house when we first started dating and when I first started going to his house. But now, it's all cool.

It's a big joke.

• thanks for mhg @Toad-1

• And gosh have I heard some funny stuff. Much of it stuff women have told me. haha :)

• It's funny, it's tiring to be so shy about it. It's really funny (if people let it be)

Most Helpful Guy

• they deserve a swirlie if they leave a floater behind

What Girls Said 19

• nope, still has yet to happen. I just wait till I go home, regardless of how much discomfort and cramps that puts me through.

• Judging by your other comments, I'm surprised to hear that from you...

I expected that your relationship was deeply intimate and that would have been a non issue...

• How would you ever live with him then?

• @RichardTheFrog
      obviously we're not planning on living together anytime soon. It's not that if I ever had to really go I wouldn't, but I've never really had to that urgently while at his place just yet.

• No I haven't

• Of course. I've done some worse stuff than take a crap in the privacy of a bathroom in his house.

One time I made him drive me home in my truck because I was sick and then he got the pleasure of watching me hurl my guts out the window while we were going down the road. Twice.

So I see no issue with going to the bathroom at his house... that's what it's for, is it not?

• Yes. Lol when you gotta go you gotta go. I'm not holding it. He knows I shit. I'm human. He would have told me I was a dumb ass "jokingly" but serious in the fact that he wouldn't care. He's the type of guy who wouldn't even care if I were to fart around him.

• Considering I spend most of my non work time at my bfs place I had to get over that pretty quick lol

• If the guy was my boyfriend, then yeah. But if it's a guy whom I'm just dating then I try not to let it happen but occasionally it happens

• Yeah. I'd rather not be in discomfort for who knows how long just because I'm at a guys house.

• I've pooped at my bfs place a few times. you gotta go, you gotta go!

• when my boyfriend and I first got together I stayed at his house for like 2 and a half weeks, he never knew when I went poop but I did.
    He still doesn't know if i'm pooping or peeing and we have lived together for two years now... hahahah.
    i'm slick

• LOL NO, never done that and never would.

• No I haven't... is that weird?

• Yup, and I regret nothing.

• Nope I dont think

• Yeah , i have before 🙈🙊

• Yeah I have who even cares

• No, I haven't done that at another other person's house, except my parents and grandparents. I don't have to go most of the time, I take care of that first thing in the morning.

• No I actually have not

• haha nope i havenĀ“t i hope i never really have to

• Nope. I feel like I'm going to embarrassed myself if I did that

What Guys Said 3

• Well I am not a girl but any girl that is at a guys place and needs to poop should just go poop. Why? because it is natural and holding it is bad for you and not good for your insides. If you hold poop too often you can end up needing major operations to save your life.

• I usually go right on his bed... that is why I am single... and also straight

• Why it matters? Or, why it has to be an issue?