Does hello kitty want your soul?

Does hello kitty want your soul?
Legend says that there was a girl that was 14 years old those were in terminal fase of mouth cancer. The doctors had all ready tored up the family’s feelings in the relations ship with the little girls cured. That made the little girls mom, Ikaka Shimizu disappeared he went to all the churches in the neighborhood, but he didn´t make no good results, he begun with a satin, until at last he made a pact with the devil. They represented the little girls with the devil to cure her daughter; he made a promise to fabric a brand that became famous in the whole world. The devil accomplish his part and the mom did to they made hello kitty.

• No she doesn't want my soul, I want my mommyyyyy!!!
  • what? OH HELL NO! FACK THAT BIATCH!!! AIN'T NOBODY TAKING MY SOUL! I'LL DESTROY THAT BIATCH! BRING IT ON BIATCH!
  • have I told you that you're so INSANE, Clarisa?
  • i just want to see the results...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people say that she has Satanic origins O_O

What Guys Said 11

• Like your new profile pic - There has been a lot of urban legends about popular toys - I had a quick look on google apparently there is a second legend about Hello Kitty being a drawing by an abused child of their representation of their tormentor. I have recollection of a email that showed through a series of connections that Barney is actually Satan.
    What answer will I give to your poll - I guard my soul like I do my heart so I am careful of toys and women. I only let the right ones in.

• 3|0
  • Hello Kitty? More like Bye Kitty to me
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...163198cf3c.jpg

• I just wasted 14 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. Second thought: I'm now better prepared to experience hell.

• True story. I met her on a walk down a path in the woods one midnight and she took my soul befor I could say meow

• Oh she isn't after my soul, she's after my Orbison collection. Loosing my Orbison collection is more painful than loosing my soul.

• hide your collection!

• Oh it 's hid very good, and who ever finds it they better be prepared to take it over my dead body.

• Just to be on the safe side, I wouldn't buy any of my family members a figure of such sort.

• I will beat the fuck out of Hello Kitty if he/she tried to take my soul!

#SuperSaiyan

:)

• . . . . . what the heck /=

• There is seriously something wrong with you.

• Souls don't exist so she can't take anything from me.

What Girls Said 8