If you find a spider in your room, what do you do?

Or just in the house

• Kill it! Kill it with fire!
  • I'll ask someone else... To kill it! Kill it with fire!
  • I'll catch it and release it :)
  • I'll ask someone else... To catch it and release it ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I don't kill spiders i just leave them, if they are daddylonglegs though i may kill them if they keep flying at me and going around and around my light... i don't like them as it is but if they keep flying at me that's it... it's meeting my shoe lol i can't play on my computer or stay in my room like this lol.

• Daddy Longlegs are like the most chill spider type ever though...

• I find them funny looking
      When I was little I always imagined them having black top hats xD

• Lol every time i imagine the scene in Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban and they cast spells on a bogart and Ron's was a giant spider with long legs urgh... i feel you Ron... i feel you...

• ill usually grab a shoe and try use that to kill it. seriously it's like instinct. if i fail or if it's WAY too big and intimidating i call my dad.

• If someone else is around, I'll ask them to kill it. But if I'm alone, then I guess I don't have a choice but to kill it myself. I hate it though. Killing a spider takes me ages, I usually can't do anything but stare at it because I'm too afraid to move.

• Nothing... they eat flies and mosquito's. I hate flies and mosquitos. I just let them build their web. Sometimes I will take pictures of it the first few days to see how they are coming along.

• kill it or catch it and release it.

• I catch it in a container and put it outside.

• If it's fast and big, I'll kill it. If it's quite slow, I'll catch it and release it.

• If its in my house its dead.

• Spiders are not scary but just eewwww the way they walk. I just use my hairdryer to move him/her out of my room to far place :D I dont want to kill it always.

• Call my dad... I can't deal with spiders

• Meh if it's not big I don't even bother. I just let it live its own life

• Get someone else to kill it

• I do not have any problems with spiders. I let them go.

• If someone was around i'd ask them to do the honours hahaha

• I would go get the spider alive... And mail it to you ;) !!! Lol

• Haha I can imagine celebreties being like
      'Oh fanmail! ... And another box of spiders..'

• If my mom happens to get the mail to open, she'll catapult launch it into the air

• Lol :) !!!

• I'd scream and tell my maid to kill it

• I'd ask someone to kill it. With makes me afraid of if I live by myself and a spider comes into my house.. o_o

• Just squish the little bugger.

• Usually kill it although I let some go

• Catch and release!

• i scream for my mom... cause... i am way too scared of bugs to kill them myself

• I kill it. And that friend who gets called to kill it too lol.

• I'd release it :)

• I evacuate the area and don't come back until I think it's safe again...

• I usually just scream and my dad comes and kills it , then throws it out. I'm scared of bugs. If he doesn't kill it, I end up thinking it's going to come back in my room.

• I'm usually alone, so I'll just watch it run across the wall or ceiling... or floor. I dislike spiders, but I don't want to kill it. If someone is at my home, I'll ask them to catch and release it outside.

What Guys Said 25

• Absolutely nothing. Spiders are useful motherfuckers. They're going to be hunting for cockroaches and flies so they're cool in my eyes.

• I kill them with extreme prejudice. I once had a brown recluse bite me in a spot WAY too close to my genitals while I was sleeping because I woke up in some serious pain and a nasty bite. So I have a STRICT no spiders policy in my home. Any and all spiders are to be killed as if they were an intruder in your home intending to kill you, not removed from the premises like a drunk friend whose getting too handsy with the missus.

• Like a big Daddy long legs spider? I just leave it be they move on sooner or later

• I'll just pick it up and release it

• I actually found one a few days ago in my flat.
    I got her onto a piece of paper and then just blew her out the window.

• I scream in a high pitched voice, get my girlfriend (or grandmother) and tell her it's a woman job to get rid of it :)

Just kidding. I try to put it outside without hurting it.

• If it's huge, I'll catch it then put it outside.

• And the small ones? :p

• The small one's can stay. I just need to get the massive spiders out as I don't fancy having it fall on my face or whatever when I sleep ha.

• the most often kind of spider i saw inside my house , huntsman spider , they are not dangerous even their looks are quite frightening , i just try to ignore them , even to be honest , i feel uncomfortable with them stay or walk around.

they are also move really fast , made it kinda hard to catch

cdn.bobinoz.com/.../huntsman-spider.jpg

• If its a small one ill just ignore it and let it live in peace. Doesn't harm me in anyway. But if its a large or ugly/dangerous one I'll release it out somewhere.

• Ha 'go be dangerous somewhere else, black widow'

• On second thought, I think I'm gonna take it show it around to people and see their reactions...#evilness ;p

• Slide it on a piece of paper and put it outside.

• get the vacuum or smash it with a slipper.

• Love spiders. :D

• I like spiders cause they kill the bugs in my house. If it's deadly type then I usually dump it outside alive of course. It's not their fault, they're just doing their job.

• kill it, but not with fire

• Spiders don't have large enough brains to have feelings, if I see it then it dies.

• Catch and release all bugs or insects. Not just spiders.

• Take it outside

• I'll catch it and release it. I wouldn't kill it.

• Depends on size and if it looks poisonous cause I am not a pussy

• D, if I try to catch it I'll kill it accidentally.

• ... Or maybe I would just play with it a bit. Spiders and I are so chill it's almost funny.

• Catch and release just like my love life.

• KILL IT!!!
    It's just an insect who give a sh*t