Stranded on an island would you rather survive with 1 person of the same sex or 1 Canine or Feline Companion?

• Same Sex Friend
  • Canine Companion
  • Feline Campanion
I choose B, B'cus I Love Ma Doggies!

Most Helpful Girl

• Pet's are great, don't get me wrong, but I can't have a conversation with a pet. A pet can't help me build shelter, find food/water, or help us get rescued. We may be there for the long haul and in case I die for any reason, hopefully the other person would be able to at least tell my family what happened to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I pick the same sex friend. A friend can help you survive on the island and get you trough. There is plenty of activities you can do on the island together so it shouldn't become to boring. As with an animal, well they provide comfort but thats about it which in a normal day to day situation is great, but all alone on an island is far from ideal.

What Girls Said 5

• Thats a good question. The person would be nice to talk to and help to build shelter and get food IF we get along. Animal friend would be there for moral support basically. I tend to do things on my own. Would want a canine friend to hopefully help protect me from other animals.

• I feel like I'd get along better with a dog.

• A cat. Cats would be best for my mental health. They're nice to talk to, and they listen like people do. They watch the entire time and blink at pauses. And nuzzle you when you cry.

As for the dog, I might end up eating the dog.

And a human companion could become more of a hindrance than a help if we ended up fighting or something. Plus, we'd have less food being shared between two people than between me and an animal.

• I don't really like people, so unless we can live on different sides of the island when we don't need each other, I'd choose a cat. Cats will pee and poop in one place. I don't want to walk around the island watching my feet for dog crap. Plus a cat can get its own food.

• Same sex simply because I can talk + human accompaniment since I don't like both cats and dogs

What Guys Said 10

• If stranded on an island I'd prefer FEMALE company :D <3 but if out these 3 choices guess so far I'm the only one to choose 'B' :D

With good reason
    1. You can train them
    2. Useful for hunts since I may not be farming out there
    3. Warnings come faster with their acute sense of hearing and smell
    4. VERY useful in a hunt or a fight
    5. Will probably die first before letting me be harmed and that goes the other way round too :)

• Thank you for the up vote my friend :)

• thanks for being willing to put your life on the line to protect your canine companion!

• It HAS to be that way isn't it? :) It's a soul mate situation. I'd do anything for him/her as he/she would :)

• Even without being gay I can say that a canine would be a better companion than another human:
    1) He can help with unting;
    2) He'll protect you when you're asleep - or generally anywhere;
    3) He won't get mad and try to murder you when food becomes scarce.

• lol i made the option same sex because i knew everyone would want to be there with an opposite sex just for the sake of sex

• Same sex friend, because obviously there is a higher chance of survival if there is another person to help me hunt for food, find water, build shelter etc. People who answered with anything other than a human are obviously very illogical (if they want to stay alive for long enough to hopefully be rescued).

• I would go with b, but depending on the age of the same sex friend he will most possibly live longer anyways than a canine or a feline companion. I'll go with a.

• Dogs are mans best friend

• I would survive with 1 person of the same gender.

• No opposite sex 😌 blah... boring island strandedness

Sigh i guess same sex... i need another human brain to get myself off the damn place

• i would say a same sex friend. the main reason is because they can help you with more tasks than a dog or cat can

• I rather have a dog, they are good in survival situations

• I picked same sex friend. When I run out of food a person has more meat.