Girls, why do you like gay guys instead of straight men?

Every straight guy has this question in mind all the time even I do.
So, I'm wondering why?
For intrest only.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First, because most straight women don’t feel sexual toward gay men, the relationship doesn’t carry the threat of sexual tension. The relationship allows for a safe space in which both parties can let their guards down, be themselves, and share their feelings openly.

Second, straight women love gay men because closeness with gay men provides a window into how the minds of men work, something that women want to know as they navigate dating waters with their straight male peers.

Though there are, of course, differences between straight and gay men, gay men are nevertheless men who share many of the same characteristics and motivations with straight men.

When it comes to the sexuality of young straight and gay men meaning, how frequently they think about sex, want it, or feel impatient to get to the actual sex part there are undoubtedly similarities.

When a straight woman hangs out with a gay man, she begins to put the puzzle together that men, in general, treat sex differently than women do.

Finally, straight women love gay men because they are emotionally attracted to the fearlessness and lack of self-consciousness in gay men.

Good luck.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's not that "we like them more". It cuz us girls love having a guy best friend and so, gay guys are perfect for that job since we're sure things aren't gonna get complicated between us as in, no one is gon like the other. We just love having one in our lives that's all. And we can have some male perspective without them thinking "oh, I think she's starting to like me more than a friend". And also, it's really fun shopping with gays and hanging out with them since they can tell us what looks Sexy or too slutty and stuff like that y'know.

2|0
    0|0
  • They're great company... and aren't looking for sex or have hidden motives like some guys... that's why

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the freedom of having a male friend without the sex pheromone floatin' around. Neither is sexually interested in the other and it's a comfort to know we females won't get dogged by our sissy male friend.

0|0
    0|0