If you could have any military job witch one would you take?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mounted force or sniper. I'm in the cadets and not meaning to brag but I'm a really good shot and was told is be a great sniper so I'm going to join the army apprenticeship when I leave school and train for either. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Assuming I was fit enough, I would choose to be in special forces. Specifically black ops, so I could train in espionage and assassination.

I plan on trying to join the military one day after college and if I am accepted, I would choose a finance-type job since I want to major in Economics.

• If I could go back to my initial enlistment with the knowledge and experience I had now...

I'd go Satellite Communications or Linguist. Had the scores and aptitude for both, but my dumb-ass wanted to play GI Joe and go Infantry.

It was fun but a serious waste of time, to say nothing of doing the actual job itself.

• Well thanks for your service Sir

• Navy. I'd like to travel the seas and be a pir... erm.. marine.

• my dad and his twin brother were mps and from the stories and knowing them, i'm pretty sure they didn't do jack shit and had a good time too XD. hell, my dad is a "wounded veteran" and still gets checks because he hurt himself playing basketball XD.

• Special forces

• I would want to be a pilot in the air force

• Im happy as a Special Forces soldier.

• I'm currently in the National Guard as a maintenance officer. If I could do it again, I would become a Navy SEAL. When my Guard commitment expires, I'm considering going to Marine OCS.