Does anyone know why @PrettyRican left GaG D: :( ?

I'm really going to miss her, she was going my sister on GaG and I loved her so much :( Does anyone know why she left?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea but I really am going to miss her. She was a nice girl to talk to and was not complaining cry baby like lots of other people here. She was a great friend.

• Yeah she was :(

• 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• @Ashely_Princess, please forgive me, I didn't even see this... I have been asking all the while as to Why @PrettyRican left, and Now that she is Back in our lives to light the way once again every day, I am so happy and singing like a lark to have my COS back on track with US again.
    I love you @RicanEyes, you are like family, and way at the top of my list, along with sweet and amazing friends such as Ashely here, dear, who are SO DEAR TO ME.
    Good luck. xxoo

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 8

• awh.. i have seen her around.. and she was friends with iron_man.. so maybe he knows the reason..

• Awwww my goodness YOU are going to make me cry. I have my reasons for leaving believe me but I am so over it. I am back and the reason why I came back was because of YOU and @Paris13 the most people I was really close too. I do love you a lot and please forgive me.

• I forgive you sis and yes I know you have reasons :)

• Something you have to deal with here. People from Internet aren't real friends.

• Someone might have been harassing her or she just got tired of it. But I'm here for you:)

• Oh no idea :/

• Every legend has to go...

And legends are not easy to find.

• True, thanks for answering

• I don't know who she is so I can't tell why :/

• It's ok and thanks for answering

• I have no idea :/

• Me neither

• Hii there @zell0is0my0name I am back again with a different name. Hope you are doing well 😊