Does anyone know why @PrettyRican left GaG D: :( ?

I'm really going to miss her, she was going my sister on GaG and I loved her so much :( Does anyone know why she left?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea but I really am going to miss her. She was a nice girl to talk to and was not complaining cry baby like lots of other people here. She was a great friend.

• Yeah she was :(

• 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• @Ashely_Princess, please forgive me, I didn't even see this... I have been asking all the while as to Why @PrettyRican left, and Now that she is Back in our lives to light the way once again every day, I am so happy and singing like a lark to have my COS back on track with US again.
    I love you @RicanEyes, you are like family, and way at the top of my list, along with sweet and amazing friends such as Ashely here, dear, who are SO DEAR TO ME.
    Good luck. xxoo

What Guys Said 6

• She probably got a life

• See she is back @PrettyRican!, are you happy now! I need my MHO.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1729819-hiii-everyone-who-missed-prettyrican
    Yes I know you already met her found this question from where you posted the link in question above link.
    You do need to give MHO

• She'll come back with a new user name in the next few months... most who abruptly leave GaG end up coming back! :)

• True and thanks for answering

• Holรก Amigo @Prof_Don its me PrettyRican now with a different name. Inbox me so we can caught up. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• No idea but she was a nice girl.

• , yesterday she said to me that she was about to visit her dad
    when i am about to reply her today , she is not active anymore..

• Oh wow maybe something happened but eh I don't know :/ thanks for answering

• hello welcome back , well it is good to see you again ; p

• Thank You hun! 😊

• I wrote a few times with her... but I don't know.

• Cool and oh and thanks for answering

What Girls Said 8

• awh.. i have seen her around.. and she was friends with iron_man.. so maybe he knows the reason..

• Awwww my goodness YOU are going to make me cry. I have my reasons for leaving believe me but I am so over it. I am back and the reason why I came back was because of YOU and @Paris13 the most people I was really close too. I do love you a lot and please forgive me.

• I forgive you sis and yes I know you have reasons :)

• Something you have to deal with here. People from Internet aren't real friends.

• Someone might have been harassing her or she just got tired of it. But I'm here for you:)

• Oh no idea :/

• Every legend has to go...

And legends are not easy to find.

• True, thanks for answering

• I don't know who she is so I can't tell why :/

• It's ok and thanks for answering

• I have no idea :/

• Me neither

• Hii there @zell0is0my0name I am back again with a different name. Hope you are doing well 😊