Bisexual people on gag?

Well, besides me, I just know 3 people who are bi, 2 girls and 1 guy.

Do you know bi people in here?

How's the LGBT community doing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• eh... let me put it this way. I'm open to a lot of stuff but I wouldn't call myself bi... I don't have a problem with the penis, it's the male body in general which is a turn off for me. but don't worry, you can have your MMF threesome lol

• Hahaha the thought about it is such a turn on XD

• the good thing about amateur stuff is, if you have a homemade video of a girl getting gangbanged, you can be sure that she does it because she likes it and not only for the money. and that's a big turn on in my eyes

• Me too, but I prefer mainstream and hardcore lol

• I thought i was bi because I really wanted to try giving guys oral. I tried it a few times and it just doesn't appeal anymore.

• Well, we always need to give it a try to know what we want, that's how I discovered it.

• I am a gynosexual cis male does count? If you put an A into the LGBT acronym I am defiantly a member. I loathe bigotry of any form.

• Isn't gynosexual just a fancy way of saying heterosexual?

• Not your bae and I personally hate that word.
      Well if you want to see things from a different point of view read my comments. I think I did a good job stating my position. Or I guess you can remain dogmatic.

• @QuestionMan Hahahaha I was sure you didn't like that word XD

I was kidding, I'll read it later.

• I avoid labels

• I WISH I was bi! Give me so many more options!

But nah nature gave me this bullshit

• i am gay, although i could still 'function' with women i prefer men

• Well im gay

• That's great, when did you come out?

• I actually still have trouble coming out to new people i meet, im just not sure when to tell them or if i should even tell them at all. I dont want to go "Hey im Justin, im gay" because im always really awkward if someone says to me "oh do you have a girlfriend?"

• Yeah, same happens to me, I'm not sure if that's something I should tell the first day I meet someone. It's very weird haha
      I just wait for them to ask or say something related to it, then I'll talk about it.
      I still don't know how my parents will react when I have a girlfriend haha. I've been single all my life so..

• I know a girl thats a lesbian and a girl who used to be into guys and has a girlfriend now

What Girls Said 5