If I told you that I loved you, tell me, what would you say?

Updates:
🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

0|0
8|47

Most Helpful Guy

• *ahem* Go through the mental checklist:
    1.) Check date: Is it April fools day? (This has happened to me before, led to an awkward af situation. :/ )
    2.) Be hesitant and try to reread the situation. Is this one of those "I love you" like "you are a cool friend" situations? Like "I love pizza!" or "OMG YOU ARE SO COOL I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!"
    3.) Be in slight disbelief, maybe major disbelief. It would seem pretty surprising. Is it a joke I am just not getting?

I'd be surely flattered and such, but I would firstly be hesitant and think it was probably some joke or something at me 😅

3|2
    0|1
    • I LOVE YOU!!! 😉
      😂😂😂

• *checks date* Ok... Not that. Not April yet.

*checks context, sees 😂* Yep. I think this falls under a 2.5. It is a joke and a "as a friend" I love you it appears haha

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• If I told you that I hated you, would you go away?
    Now I need your help with everything that I do,
    I don't want to lie, I've been relying on you
    ❤️

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO!
      You know this song has actually become my favourite from the Neighbourhood together with 'RIP 2 my youth' 😍

• Gosh, same, I can't stop listening to them xD Obsessed ❤❤

• They're so perfect for those rainy, hot chocolate-kind-of-days 🙌

What Guys Said 46

• Shut up baby I know it
    http://i.imgur.com/meoAf.gif

1|5
    0|1
    • I actually did say that once! It wasn't a romantic "I love you", but a friendly one. Still good though xD

• @Spotme hahah would work great on everyone with sense of humour

• I would go "Oh F***, I am flattered, you are a beautiful young girl but realistically I am probably older than your parents and you are more than 20 years younger than the lower end of my dating age range"

1|1
    0|0
  • Thanks, I love me too. ;)

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd say. THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU! and proceed to kicking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, I'm taken and way too old for you.
    (Sounds better than "you're too young")

1|1
    0|0
  • No way any girl would tell me this big guy she loves him but i would be flattered you are very gorgeous young woman. *Blushes*

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you more <3

2|1
    1|0
  • If YOU told ME that? I'd say, "Let's do this thang!"

1|0
    0|0
  • "Thanks

Who are you again?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Something unexpected... I'd probably thank you and ask if it's a friendly love or something else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say thank you.

haha, no I would just press a secret button and we would be in a romantic place somewhere picturesque (maybe in Paris or in a Greek island) and I would say that I love you too. Then my alarm clock would wake me up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would recommend you to consult a psychiatrist to check for bipolar disorder, since you said you hated me awhile ago. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say that u don't even know what I look like much less if I'm even 15 years old.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would say, "You better love God more than anything in the world."

Right now, I would say, "I'm sorry! You're not the one for me!"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pretty speachless if someone I'd met for the first time in any way started our first conversation with saying they loved me. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • "But you barely know me.." haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Hypothetically, I'll politely tell you I don't feel the same way. I'll offer my friendship if you were interested though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd put my hands on your shoulders and say...-gasp- thanks lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be like gurrrl get yo act straight... you said you hated me 2 days ago!

1|0
    0|0
  • "Who the hell are you?"

1|0
    0|1
  • "Thanks... I love you too. <3 "

1|0
    0|0
  • That would make me feel awkward I'd probably just pretend I never heard it

1|0
    0|0
  • That i rove u from the bottom of the bed all the way to the top of the bed ma LUV 💏

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say: "Who are you and why are you talking to me?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Awwwwwwww :'), lets share our love for ever *Gets one one knee and proposes*.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't believe you. Sorry. I just don't think it's possible for anyone to love me. But, I love you. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Love yourself before loving strangers.

1|1
    0|1
  • I love you too. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered and I might even bring you some flowers cause hey you dont hear that every day

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say we're definitely soul mates haha ;) and thank you - I LOVE YOU TOO!! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • show me how!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say "I LOVE YOU TOO "

1|0
    0|0
  • I would doubt you, specially we don't know each other, and loving someone like date is weird and questionable

1|0
    0|0
  • I WOULD SAY I LOVED YOU TOO! And then hug and have a cry circle 8D

1|0
    0|0
  • ”that's nice, dear”

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you too beautiful lady <3 ^_^

1|0
    0|0