Would you rather go to a zoo or an art museum?

• ZOO ALL THE WAY πŸΌπŸ§πŸ˜πŸ¨πŸ’πŸ†πŸ―πŸ»πŸ«πŸŠπŸ’πŸ…
  • ART MUSEUM 🎨

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Probably zoo, I want to see red pandas 😬

http://i.imgur.com/GPoaWt7.gif

• We have Red Panadas at the Zoo I volunteer at and they are such cute things I know a bit about Red Panadas to if your interested.

• I am not sure how they came up with those names to be honest. I don't do the naming of them but names at the Zoo usually mean something in another language

• @Applefan1
      That makes sense.
      What countries do you get them from?

• defiantly an art museum but not one full of this crap "modern" art but one filled with true works of art, paintings and sculptures by the ancient and classical masters, both known and unknown.

• I am an animal person , so without a doubt I would go to the Zoo

• Ehh, I don't necessarily like either to tell you the truth. I'd prefer an art museum over a zoo because at least in the museum there may be less people. I hate large crowds. Plus, I'd need someone else to go with me either some friends or a girlfriend, that'd be the only way I could get any enjoyment out of visiting either one.

• Art museum.

• I like them both so whatever one I missed I would arrange to go to next time.

• Art museum... zoos upset me, seeing majestic and incredible animals penned in enclosures that are designed to be as close to their natural habitat but it's not. They almost always look sad and depressed.

• Although I like art more than animals, I would prefer the zoo.

• I like seeing all the different animals and what they do so yeah, I've been to the Bronx zoo a few times in my life way back and San Diego zoo once awhile ago, very smelly though😊

• I'd rather go to a museum that has animals

• I'm not a fan of either, but a zoo if I had to choose. I love animals, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather go to a more open park with animals or something than a zoo, which is basically an animal imprisonment camp set up to make loads of money and nothing else.

• I like both, but would probably pick zoo, as i prefer being outside.

• Depends on the zoo and art museum. If it's the Louvre then I'll choose that art museum over a general zoo.

• Zoo ftw.

.

• Museums are boring as fuck, in my opinion. Zoos are much more interesting.

• I rather go to baby Dianas heart 💘

• Or to the art museum where it had HAWT pux of baby Dianas SMEXY red lips all over meh 👄💋

• Art museum, it's more quiet and romantic than a loud stinky zoo.

• Probably a zoo. Cool animals there. Plus our city has a good zoo.

• the zoo is way better

• About equal, but I chose art museum.

• Art museum

• Zoo... I looooove animals <3

• Art museum, I prefer to be sophisticated and enjoy excellent works of art.

• Zoo reptile house

• I like both, but I enjoy art more between the two.

• I once took a date to an art museum. It was at our school, so, it was easy because that's where we had met (our school). Neverthless, it turned out badly between us, and I never saw her again. Anyway, I like both, but I think the zoo would be better

What Girls Said 22

• My heart says zoo, because i'm quite passionate aboyt animals and don't really care for ancient art. but I know that in many cases the animals in the zoos are exploited, ripped away from their natural habitats and pods or whatever, and placed in a nice, but unsuitable environment only for us to gawk and ooh and ahh at. Breaks my heart. I vote art museum just because I don't condone taking animals out of their natural habitats. Best way to observe and study animal behavior is in their natural environments

• The animals in zoos aren't simply there for us to gawk at. Most major zoos, like the San Diego Zoo, operate large conservation projects where scientists study endangered animals and their habitats in order to preserve them.

In the '80s, the California Condor's population had dwindled to a shocking 22 birds. All of them were captured by the San Diego and Los Angeles zoos for breeding programs where they've rehabilitated the population to over 400 birds and reintroduced many of them to the wild.

The public zoo exhibits exist to raise funds for those conservation projects, so when you visit a zoo like this, you're actually supporting endangered species in the wild.

• I'm not forgetting anything. I know not every zoo is like that. There are international organizations that many zoos belong to promoting the ethical treatment of animals, preservation of endangered species, etc. Most major zoos these days operate as non-profit foundations as well. It's not difficult to check to see if a zoo is reputable or not. These zoos are not run like an old fashioned three ring circus where the animals were abused.

https://www.aza.org/

http://www.eaza.net/

• That's if you live in a developed country. Here in Asia, it's mostly what I explained in my answer.

• AMINAMINALS!

The zoo, for sure.

I like art museums, sure, but like... you walk around and look at still things on the wall. The zoo has yummy junk food.

• Definitely the zoo I've never ha an interest in art... If it was some other kind of museum I might go there.

• Not crazy about zoos anymore. Wild animals don't belong in captivity for entertainment.

• my mom is an artist in her free time i could stare at a painting for 10 minutes straight but i never got the art genes so i would choose the art museum

• zoo.. zoo. zoo.. haha

• Im not a fan of art museums but I'd probably go to that one. I love animals but I feel bad for them if they are in a zoo. If it was a wildlife sanctuary that would be a different story tho hehe

• Zoo all the way... I love going to the zoo and seeing all the amazing animals (I secretly feed them) but SSSHHHH. :D

• Zoo, I love animals more

• ;A; Do you have to make me choose?

• Zoos are horrible. If you really love animals, you wouldn't wish that kind of injustice on them.

• i would want to go to a zoo because i love animals. i like museums too.

• To be honest, i can't decide. I love animals but i love drawing and i want to improve my technique and style, so i can't pick xD

• Only a good zoo, where the animals doesn't live in cages the size of post cards.

• Never heard of a zoo that provides an animal with all the spacial, social and cognitive stimulation they need. A “good zoo” is an oxymoron.

• @suki248 There are lots of zoos that provide the animals with an sufficient amount of space. Ideally all the animals would live in the wild, but zoo breeding programs are one of the things, doing what they can to prevent extension of some animals.

• Can I just go to both on the same day? 😂

• Of course the zoo lol

• I like both, but I'd rather go to the zoo since I love animals ❤

• i choose the zoo! but the museum is a good idea too!!

• I'm an artist, so I do enjoy going to the art museum. I also go to the zoo and aquarium, and bring my drawing pad with me. I'll find a place to sit and sketch the animals I see. The botanical gardens is also a good place to draw.

• Art Museum is my dream date.
    If only I could have a date there.

• Zoo. I've never liked the cold atmosphere in museums.

• As an artist, I would much rather go to the zoo