Is death peaceful?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, zell, it's not. Despite all that people say, it's always unpleasant.

• Zell, why r u asking this?

• Don't worry. I'm not suicidal.

• Thank god cuz this entire time I was thinking u were suicidal.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably like Fallon asleep. You never really remember the exact moment.

But then I think, well what if you're fully aware? What if you can feel yourself dying and you sort of panic in your last few seconds alive because you can feel yourself slowly slipping away and nothing you do is making it stop...

What Guys Said 11

• I can guarantee you there isn't a single person on here, and on Earth, or anyone ever, that can give you the answer to that question.

• Well, i think for some it's Peaceful but if you live a good life and not do bad your death is Peaceful but these people who live a wild life with drugs, alcohol , have evil hearts don't know how Peaceful their deaths will be. My maternal Grandma her death was Peaceful cause she lived a good life and she loved all people.

• It depends on how you die. But after you're dead, I'm pretty sure it is since I don't believe in afterlife.

• I believe no it's not at least not for all

• It's nothing.

• Just like life

• You're here to experience it so life isn't nothing, when you die you cease to exist so it's nothing.

• It's not anything, if you're dead you've stopped existing.

• None of us have died so how could we possibly know? Use your brain please.

• Who wants a peaceful death? That's depressing.

• Let me find some ISIS victims to talk to you about your question...

• we haven't died yet smartass. how could we know?

• i guess it has to do with how you lived.

• i don't know. let me stab and chop you up and then maybe you'll finally know for sure.

What Girls Said 4

• i think it really depends on how you go.. if you were burning alive, or shot or stabbed or something bad like that i think it wouldn't be so peaceful. if you died in your sleep or drowned or something more mellow, i think it would be more peaceful.

• Depends what how you go. Peacefully in your sleep yup. Stabbed in the gut, not so much

• I had a dream once where I died (not really peacefully) and it was literally the most amazing feeling ever. It was so weird and it obviously sounds weird saying that dying in my dream felt good, but it really did. It felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders and I felt at complete peace with myself. It felt like more than a dream. That was definitely one of the weirdest experiences ever.

• How would anyone alive know...