What's your main motivation in life? Be 100% truthful?

• Money
  • Acceptance
  • Respect
  • Sex
  • Love
  • Religion
  • Family/friends

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose one that you forgot: knowledge. I'm quite a nerdy person and I think if I had to put it into one single word, I'd say knowledge. I want to learn as many things as possible in my life. And from the things you've suggested, love would definitely be my number one.

• I like this one! However sadly didn't forget it, just could add any more votes! But yeah knowledge and love are key to life! Nice one

• Maybe there's a bit of a philosopher inside of me :-). There's a quote from Socrates that I really like. But in order to find it funny, you have to know that Socrates is very famous for having had a rather... complicated marriage. His wife is said to have been a very high-tempered woman and she absolutely hated the fact that he would often just sit around the house or on the market place and "be lazy" (think about stuff), rather than actually doing any "real" work. So they frequently got into fights and arguments. So one time, Socrates apparently said (this was written down by Plato, his student): "The most important thing in life is love. If you can, find a good woman and be happy with her. If you can't find a good woman, don't worry. You can still become a philosopher." ;-)

What Girls Said 5

• family/ friends motivate me, loneliness sucks

• I voted religion. I want to go to heaven after I die and I want to avoid going to hell.

• having a good life with my family

• It wasn't an option, but a career. I want to be a successful author.

• For me, knowledge. I started college early, have one degree already and working on my Master's. I would like to get my Ph. D as well. I believe we never stop learning, so I want to learn as much as possible. Not only in a book sense, but traveling and learning about other cultures, architecture, history, food, languages... all of it.

What Guys Said 6

• My wife is my biggest motivator and reason I give as much care as I do

• Dat dere love <3 <3

• money, can get you almost everything in life

• to do what i want, when i want. there is no such thing as morals.

• Money forsure. Fck people that say money doesn't make you happy. They deserve to be working poverty jobs. Undergrad accounting and I'm investing in stocks and bonds. Plan to become a financial analyst at a firm. Learn my craft.. become Warren Buffet.

• I want to be a Pokemon Master!