Is it wrong that I privilege beautiful women over anyone else? Is it wrong that I try to be extremely nice to beautiful girls over anyone else?

I just really like being nice to women i find beautiful. I like to do things like open doors for them, give up my seat to them, or do anything else nice for them. I feel real satisfied when they say "thank you" and i am glad i did something to make them think positively of me.
But i don't feel the sme for everyone else. Sure i'll do nice things for others but i will not feel as satisfied.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugly people , poor people, of every race... need love too.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't be too nice they'll treat you like shit so just treat them how you feel but not to nice believe me... Be an asshole sometimes put your foot down and don't be scared to speak your mind when a girl steps over you.. Put her on check let her see that you the man around here nigga... Keep being so nice to these girls and watch how they goin have you by your balls nigga... Don't be romantic or write them poems that's some sissy shit.. Be manly... Girls are gonna tell you to respect them & be a gentle man but that's just to mess with you... too see if you'll actually fall for the trap... they gots to give you something to respect... Treat a queen like a queen and a hoe like a hoe... But never be a b****... Don't believe me just watch... Be yourself.. Don't put up a front.. Respect that.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not wrong but maybe it's a bit unhealthy to be obsessing over people you don't even know just because of looks.

• It is actually a psychological thing. You're releasing high levels of dopamine when you're being nice to attractive women and especially when you get positive feedback. For your mind it's seen as a reward and you get happy from it because of these hormones. So while it's the exactly "right" to be nice just to one specific group based on attraction, it's only natural that you do it, and believe me you are hardly the only one that does it.

• I think you should be equally nice to everyone. Their looks don't make them any more special than other people.

• that's not cool to discriminate people based on their looks

• No one cares

What Guys Said 2

• Well... I mean, it's never a bad thing to do something nice for someone. No harm there. But I'll tell you what, if you're looking to attract these women, they'll probably be more impressed that you're polite to other people, not just them. I've never been a hot chick before, so I can't say for sure, but i'm pretty sure they aren't unaware that guys will fall all over themselves to help them, and they probably are aware that there's an ulterior motive there to get a positive response from them. If you offer up your seat to her while making a little old lady continue to stand, most women worth knowing would probably not think as well of that and just think you're the 300th guy trying to impress her that day. My girlfriend told me one of the things that attracted her to me was that I was very polite, not just with her, but with others (I was a bouncer at the time and she came to my bar a few times, so she saw my interactions with people). Spread the love around to everyone. I was raised to hold the door for EVERYONE, not just pretty women, not just old ladies, even just other random able-bodied dudes. You don't have to stop doing nice things for pretty girls, but be aware you might be hurting the feelings of less attractive women who see this preferential treatment.

• Is it wrong? I think being nice to everyone is even better, but hey you're your own man.