Need to get something off your chest? Confession?

Respond anonamosly. Some times it just helps to get things out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm extremely distrustful of women because all the women in my life, family included, have been horrible. After a particularly traumatic event, I have difficulty even getting words out when talking to a woman, even if she's bagging my groceries.

So I'm on GaG to vent frustration a bit. But also, I'm trying to have positive interactions with girls on here so that maybe I can stop being broken and be able to talk to girls in real life again. I get lonely and I thought maybe this would help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Need to get something off your chest?
    Nope I am fairly open.

Confession?
    Hmm... I tend to have 'inappropriate' responses to what I see as karmic self-reflecting events.

I laughed when this anti-feminist gal got raped by a friend of a friend. She always went on and on about most rape accusations are false, how people always believe the gal, and how easily guys lives are ruined. No one believed her even and when the tape came out everyone made excuses for the guy trying to guilt her out of pressing charges but she still did and lost. LMFAO to me. Pretty sad to others I think since she stabbed herself in the throat after losing.

I laughed when this anti-feminist guy discovered his uncle was a pedophile molesting his cousins. The guy walked in mid-anal. His aunt by marriage divorced him and the uncle asked for custody and had it granted despite the molestation charges. This was funny to me as the guy always went and on about the unfair child custody and how anti-male the justice system is. He called me a feminazi when I told him most of the time fathers do not seek custody. When I heard what happened I poked fun saying how anti-male the system was when it let an accused pedophile have custody. The guy tried to swing at me and got beaten down by my guy pals then suspended.

I laughed when this mra confessed that at night when he and his stepsister would share a room he would pretend to be asleep as his father would grope and fondle his sleeping stepsister. He always went around saying how women are oh so protected and how guys would beat down another guy for merely offending a woman. I asked him why did he think men would beat the sh*t out of a random man for a random women if he couldn't protect his own sister? I laughed harder when he cried.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm 25, I feel like my life has already passed me by, I'm in a career that I settled on because it was the closest thing I could get to the profession I wanted to be in, all I think about almost all day every day is how much I'd love to just smoke some weed or do some drugs but I have to be a clean adult to hold my job. I don't see myself in relationships anymore, playing the whole dating game isn't fun, every couple weeks my mind cycles back to wanting to kill myself. I have a constant urge to fight and an occasional urge to just run and keep going until someone picks me up and throws me back into a psych ward. I don't know what I'm doing but I know where I'm going.

I just really really really want to die. I won't have another girlfriend most likely, I don't like myself, I don't have a job that allows me to do the things I want. I really just want to find a dealer and overdose on heroin. I'm so lonely.

I'm sorry.

• No I am good.

• I've had trouble sleeping lately and problems with motivation. I've been having conflicting ideas about what I want to do.

• haha... so you're so confident and you cannot figiure out path? cool.

• OMG Yes, I spilled soda on my chest and I can't find the paper towels to clean it D:.

• It was I who let the dogs out. I'm sorry guys 😭

• I often have a lot of things to get off my chest, but I'm too sleepy at the moment, to articulate it all (plus I'd go over the character limit most likely).

It's sweet of you to ask this question though.

• Went to grocery store, ate protein bar and threw away wrapper before paying for it accidentally.

• I lost my virginity to a prostitute on August 2015. In the same month, I went to three additional prostitutes. I have no regrets.

Will I ever have sex again?

• Forgive me, father, for I have sinned..

• there are no such thing as confessions.

• I'm thinking about having sex with a prostitute to lose my virginity, I turned 24 on September of this month... I lie to everyone that I'm not a virgin and tell everyone that I lost it to a girl which I almost fucked but didn't
    Also a guy grabbed my balls and touched my penis once when I was 12

• this kind of thread on reddit was just crazzzyyyy

• *September of this month

• i miss my dad..

• I love you my dear best friend. I know, none of us came out first openly but I did try. I sent something to you showing my feelings but you didn't get it :(

• I was having a bad day at work overall and I had a very gross meth head patient who started out annoying AF, she kept complaining that she was feeling hot but i paid no attention to her, she started vomiting and complained about trouble breathing and began hyperventilating. I know i should of called a code immediately but waited last minute because i decided that her life wasn't worth the nuisance she was giving me. This is the only time I've let anyone know what i have done.

• I talk to and flirt with a LOT of attractive girls at the same time in order to try and get over the girl that I actually want, and to hopefully find a girl who wouldn't hurt me.

It has yet to work..

• most people do that. I know i did for a while. Im sorry I know it hurts

• I don't think most people do it to the extent that I do it. After about 15 girls, I stopped keeping track. Sometimes I forget their names and would have to look back through the messages to remember before I end up calling them by the wrong name.

And it does hurt, a lot. :(

• it gets better, just take some time to heal. distraction only delays the healing process

• I might exit stage left if my back feels any worse.

• Sure. Do you want to go out on a date with me? I think you're pretty.

• you're sweet, but Im in a good relationship right now, but thank you.

• Eh worth a shot hahah 😅😅. You are welcome

• No, not really

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah I hope my mum won't screw me up over my bad results for maths ahah 🙈

I'm spending more time than I actually should on music, which I really shouldn't. Maybe I should quit learning it already.. maybe I shouldn't. I don't know, still confuse bout it.

• I think if you enjoy music, you should never stop playing it. Sure you might have periods where you don't play for a bit. But I think it would be cool to keep learning.

• @mskay oh! wow, you seem to play a lot of instruments. If you have the want to learn it definitely, but if it is just to learn another instrument maybe not? There is always time to learn if not now.

• @Elzie_Sky ahah I only know three and basics of two πŸ˜…

Hmm yeah.. I'd think bout it. Thank you anyways 😊

• Found out I didn't do great on my assignments last week, and whenever I talk to the guy i like, I just get really excited to talk to him and keep blabbering and then get embarrassed and my face gets red, so its obvious I like him, but I'm to chicken to ask him out or anything because, how could he like me?

• I wanna lose weight but I'm scared my breasts will shrink...
    I'm in love with my darling bestie...
    That's pretty much it.

• I feel like.. I'm about to explode. lol
    I'm angry and sad at the same time, while trying not to care and it's just.. It really just makes me feel stupid because like.. Literally nobody cares lmao

Kinda feel both of these, y'know

orig14.deviantart.net/.../...rcoolboom-d4zmljz.gif

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nc5j3edMmB1ro0zrp.gif

Have no clue how to deal with my feelings. I feel like when I start to feel even a little better someone comes and fucks it up. And once again I'm feeling just as shitty.

• Sometimes I dont shave my legs

• Should I be honest with him and hurt him, or should I white lie a little to not hurt him.

• White lies lead us on. You should just be straight up, as much as it'll hurt

• Been talking to a very special man for a bit of time now and I realize I'm bananas over him. @B1gbadw01f I'm crazy for you!!!💜💙💜

• I payed three witches to make my crush like me. Don't ask how I got to find three of them...

• when i first turned 18 i was out of school just grad high school at the time and i hooked up with a teacher i had when i was in 6th grade he was 42 at the time and i was with him for 2 weeks till he dropped me for 23 year old chick but during that time we had sex almost twice a day or more an now when i have sex with my boyfriend i still fantasize about him i mean he was 42 but he was 7 inch long an had a relatively great body and the best part was he always knew what to do to get me off the most.

• I'd smash bae lol he's kinda ugly though and i feel bad saying that

• What's the difference between bae, and a boyfriend?

• @Dave20152 bae is someone you like and that person COULD be your boyfriend but not always. I use it to talk about my crush or a guy im really attracted to