What is your personality? Does it change?

I was an INFP, now I am an INTP. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, mine changes all the time between e/I nt j/p

Seems to be dependent on the questions I get and my state of mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahhh it changes, for me.. but only the first acronym, I and E. Usually it's borderline I and high level of E. For now, I'm an ENTP.

What Guys Said 2

• INTJ, done this a few times to make sure. Spend some time in this when first found it and was hoping for someone to make a post. Great. :)

• Yeah, it changes. I fluctuate between INTJ and ENTJ.

What Girls Said 8

• yeah it's always changing between INFJ and INTJ. i kinda like that it isn't one set personality. makes me examine my thinking and feeling more since theyre very much even, head and heart.

• INFP. No it doesn't change.

• I was an ISFJ for the longest. I recently took it again and it was something else. But the ISFJ traits and all are extremely accurate for me so I don't know.

• I used to test as an INTJ pretty consistently until about age 22. Recently, I took the test again and now I'm an INTP which makes sense as it's a similar type, with the exception that I used to be a lot more convinced of the correctness of my theories when I was younger, which is common for INTJ, whereas now, I rarely feel that I've gotten to the bottom of the problem (there's always another angle to explore etc), which is much more in line with INTP.

• I am an INTJ and I switch between I and E depending on who I'm with. (E when with close friends I've known for a while I with rest of the population.)

• I'm usually INFP, but sometimes I get INTP. c: They change as we go through life.

• I am a INFP, I use to be a INFJ

• Sorry my ignorance but what those acronyms stand for?