• Caucasian
    70% (26)62% (24)66% (50)Vote
  • Asian
    30% (11)38% (15)34% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm surprised by the poll results as this isn't even a contest.
    You put Asian vs Caucasian, and Caucasian comes in a wider variety of shapes and colors. Not saying that there aren't very beautiful Asian eyes out there (also not so beatiful Caucasian eyes), but this is like comparing male and female peacocks.

Even most Asian people themselves will tell you Caucasian eyes are more beautiful, and that's not me being racist.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 10

• I like googly eyes LMFAO
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Googly.jpg

4|6
    0|3
  • Even by Asian standards, those Asian eyes are pretty damn ugly.

But I digress.

Middle Easterners have the best eyes.
    stylesatlife.com/.../Iranian-eye-makeup.jpg

5|3
    0|0
    • Then that would be Caucasian.

• Show All
    • @Illusive_Man You know what... I think I'll take the blue pill on this one, Morpheus.

• lol , putting on makeup and then asking for eyes ain't fair.
    Anyway mongoloid flaps look weird.

2|0
    2|2
  • I think both can be gorgeous. They have too much makeup to really give an accurate rating though. Everyone can have gorgeous eyes with makeup lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian. They're big, and they express much more than Asian type of eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A just for the sake of it, but it always depends on the face... and which types of eyes would suit her face...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. But I've only had sex with Chinese girls so far. They were all prostitutes. I only had sex in August 2015. Great month for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds so Australian bruh lol

• Show All
    • Riiight.
      Sure.

• @Illusive_Man

I kind of get the feeling that you don't like me. :D I'll stop bothering you. Going to play some League of Legends now. Peace.

• i don't think eye shape matters all that much as long as her eyelashes are pretty and long

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both, so I didn't vote...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Asian type eyes, or monolid? Yes, I'm the token white girl who's all about dem Asian boiiz.
    27.media.tumblr.com/...liye11NuOA1qg57tuo1_500.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be very beautiful. Honestly, eyes are one facial feature you can't ever go wrong with unless infected/injured/disease. Truly windows to the soul.

Since there wasn't the option for both I put Caucasian eyes only because that's what I have. My eyes are quite literally almonds. Almond shaped, almond colored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh definitely Caucasian eyes lol Asian eyes look like they're always half asleep or its too small. No joke lol

0|0
    0|0
  • putting on makeup and calling it "asian" ? really?
    duuuude you cannot be serious. xD

if you're truly asking about shape you fail at your attempt to ask...
    Asian eyes are Asian eyes.. you're asking about makeup not actual shape.

and i like both types of eye makeup (line) depends on where i'm going..

0|0
    0|0
    • The first pic is Asian, you'd have to be blind not to see that... with or without makeup

• my eye shape looks more like the Caucasian picture so i chose A

1|0
    1|0
  • Since there is a thing as ethnic eyes what about all of the other ethnicities that you left out?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are there only two eye shapes provided? What about the various shapes of African or Indian eyes? What about Latino/a eyes?

0|0
    0|0
    • There are only really two basic eye shapes. This really doesn't have very much to do with race.

• Not really. You could say there are only eyes with folds and eyes without, but there are way more than just two shapes.

• I like my almond shaped eyes
    so Asian :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhhh I fucking hate my Asian eyes! So many people prefer Caucasian eyes wt h:( :(
    I fucking want Caucasian eyessss please change my fucking eyes pleazzz

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure you can get surgery for that

• Noo wayy! Asian face with Caucasian eyes should look wired. Plus surgery makes you look UNNATURAL as hell