Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

• Introvert
  • Ambivert
  • Extrovert

Most Helpful Guy

• Extrovert. I used to be an Introvert too, and then I became an Ambivert, but I am an Extrovert nowadays so. :D.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did an online test and got 100% introvert. Lol. Then on another test I got 100% shyness, its not looking good!! :-)

What Guys Said 11

• I'm pretty extroverted, but I also like/need to have my own-time and be away from people occasionally. I used to be very shy and timid so I know the other side too. I just grew out of it.

Also, what is ambivert?

• An ambivert is someone who's in between, they enjoy being alone and being around people equally.

• Depends on the environment. Waiting in the bus, im really quiet. If i was in a sports bar, really loud.

• I'm an introvert, not as much as I was as a teenager but still... wouldn't call me ambivert or even an extrovert

• Socializing at a gala dinner or an art exhibition is my game. It gets tiring after a time so I would enjoy sitting on the couch, reading a good book while feeling philosophical as f@$k to balance it out. what am I? ( >_< )

• I have become more of an introvert around women in the last say 6 months. I have had some bad experiences sadly. :(

• Same 😊

• Both 😊 What about you?

• Honestly for me it is just women. I have had some bad experiences this year especially with girls. I went though a stage of going out of my way so I did not make eye contact with women in public. When I took the bus from uni to the zoo I would have times where I would put my iPhone in my lap and watch youtube on my iPhone so I did not have to make any eye contact with girls and could just stare into my lap at my iPhone screen. It really knocked my confidence with women. I am sorry I am not trying to sound offensive.

• I am an INFJ-overt ;)

• introvert when sober. extrovert when Im drunk.

• I'm definitely an introvert. Only 3% of the population is, though, so I have a hard time believing that everyone on here who says they're introverted isn't at least an ambivert who's just shy.

• How do you know if you're introverted or a shy ambivert then?

• Basically if you're fine being alone and really accept it (you happily go places alone, you enjoy not constantly having company and often even prefer it) you're an introvert, if you don't like being alone even though you are but your shyness holds you back you're probably a shy ambivert or even extrovert.

• Thanks, I think I might be a shy ambivert or extrovert then. I like being around people but I'm kinda awkward about it lol.

• I am without a shadow of a doubt an introvert through and through.

• i AM SHY BUT CAN BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

• Is an ambivert someone who's in-between? I'm a introvert.

• Yeah an ambivert is someone in-between. I'm an introvert too 😊

What Girls Said 12

• I just want to point out, that especially a lot of girls, use the term "introvert" on their social behavior. Truth is, only 3% of the population is introvert, while many referring to themself as introverts, are actually just shy. There's a big difference, and you shouldn't go around diagnosing yourself, when you don't know exactly what it means to be an introvert.

• An introvert is a person who gains energy being alone, a shy person is scared of social places.. An introvert might like being in social places, a shy person would not. Join those two up like I have and you get a double whammy of: oh CR*p its school!!

• An introvert who becomes an extrovert if I know the person very well.

• I am very much an introvert and tend to surround myself with them too.

• I think the point of being an introvert is that you don't surround yourself with people! It takes me two hours to sleep off school!! Lol!!

• Introversion doesn't mean not having friends :P My social interaction is generally limited to an hour or so of quiet interaction with a maximum of 6 people, and usually we just sit and watch tv and eat pizza. It's pretty great for an introvert :P

• I'm ambivert u would say, I'm shy at first -especially with people that are somehow intimidating to me- but wait until you get to know me better 😏🎉💥🎊

• I'm an introvert, definitely. I have a hard time making friends and I need time by myself to recuperate after being around other people.

• I feel the same :), there are so many introverts in this site haha

• Probably because it's easier to talk to people without having to meet up face to face :P

• Introvert.
    ---------------------------------------

• i am ambivert... for sure..

• Ambivert huh? tbh first time am hearing this one.. I am an extrovert tho :)

• I'm like 90% introverted. Every now and then, a splash of extrovert will show.

• Introvert not by choice.

• Introvert. I hate social situations to be honest.

• I am an extrovert.