Are Pakistani and Indian people ugly?

I rarely see a good looking Pakistani/Indian.

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What a great question -sarcasm-
    Oh and i'm Pakistani by the way, nice to meet you, Miss racist <3

1|3
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• Some are other than good looking. Then again, I can say that about any nationality. And I know a couple of members on here from those countries who are quite beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pakistan
    zaynahr.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/imran-khan.jpg

Indian
    images.indiatvnews.com/.../...-patel-biggboss8.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Nicole+Faria+Cute+Photos.jpg

freepressjournal.in/.../priyanka.jpg

Im sure the good looking ones can attract whoever they want... just look at that girl ouff... when they are hot, i think they are very hard to be in looks... like this is just too hot

1|0
    0|0
  • So you don't find any good looking one's in your country , then you went on searching for them in India/Pakistani. By the way with all due respect how good looking are you miss? I just want to know, so that i can find one a good looking one for you from either of those countries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if society says theyre ugly then I want to say that I think Africans are really ugly and I think their wide noses and krinkly hair are hideous

Plus they sometimes have yellow eye whites which is super gross

So if you're honna be racist then please dont be offended about my views on blacks

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some smoking hot Indian and Paki chicks.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. This "question" is ugly.

2|0
    0|1
  • pakistani can be good looking but not so much indians though, although there are rare cases of attractive indians thats only due to gene mutation.

2|0
    0|3
  • no
    they can be extraordinarily pretty.

either A. you need to look harder

B. they are hiding

1|1
    0|0
  • yes i've always thought that. and it's true

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all, every individual is different, do not generalise.

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually find them very attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • There are good looking people in those countries, too. Every country has good looking people, based on your personal taste some countries might have more good looking people than others though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope they're good looking like every other ethnicity there are the good looking and the not so good looking peeps

0|1
    0|0
  • Really? that is nonsense Firstly. Both of the race woman are spectacularly beautiful. I have also seen men that are jaw dropping hunks. I disagree with this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some good looking Indian people where I live

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend from Sri Lanka (close enough) is pretty as hell, so nah not always

0|0
    0|0