I'm so dark down there?

I'm not just talking about my actual labias (which are dark too) but the skin around it. I don't know exactly what to call it but it's like from my inner leg to where my ass begins... If that makes sense, I can't really describe where it is :/
I hate it and it just looks dirty. Is there any way to lighten it up? I know lime works for knees and elbows, could that work down there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bleaching always involves chemicals that are harmful. Many times I have said that there are no two the same vagina and that each has its own beauty. The hairs always give a better appearance to pubic area, especially when they are neatly trimmed with hair 5 to 10 mm in length.

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely normal. This is really common for ethnic women and teens and even some white women and teens have it. Don't worry about it. It's not a good idea to mess with the sensitive skin in that area, and it's not unattractive, because everyone knows its not due to being dirty. Knees and elbows are more seen by the public, but very few people will ever see the intimate areas so don't fret about it.

If it bothers you significantly, you could talk to your pediatrician or to a dermatologist, but I wouldn't try anything without running it by them first. You don't want to irritate the delicate skin there and not even achieve your goal.

What Guys Said 8

• You really should not be using chemicals down there that are not meant to be used there.

• It's actually quite normal. Don't worry about it.

Don't put lime in there. It'll probably sting like hell and give you a yeast infection.

• It should actually match the color of your nipples, it might even be darker. It's completely normal.

• We can't understand without a photo :(

• Don't do that. What you're describing is normal and it doesn't look dirty. FWIW, I think darker skin there is kinda sexy and I can't be the only one who does.

• Accept your body for what it is, and don't ever be ashamed of yourself!

• that mainly happens to brown skinned folks

• There's nothing wrong with that part being dark. Most people have some part of them that's a different color than the rest of their body.

What Girls Said 3

• Your skin might be darker due to burns.
    Do you wax or did you do laser in that area?
    It can also be due to the friction with your pants. (Especially during the summer with sweat and all).
    If it is darker because of burns as mentioned first, avoid exposing the area to the sun.
    You can go to a dermatoligist and he can give you bio creams for that too.
    If it s due to pants, try to not wear tight ones especially during summer.
    Anw in both cases the darkness should fade away with time.

• by the way I am talking about a case when it was lighter and then got darker due to smthn.
      If you re wondering why that area is usually darker than your skin tone that s normal.

• i dint understand but wht u said but if u hair shave it or if the skin is black use fair and lovely lol or apply oil i mean coconut oil and keep it like tht for hours and be in sunlight it will surely help u ok

• Normal, since those parts rub against each other.