Why is it more acceptable for a 18 year girl to be hooking up with a 30 year old man?

but its frowned upon if a 22 year old guy is hooking up with a 15 year old girl?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• A 15 year old is a child; their brain may not be properly developed yet and they may not yet be emotionally ready for sex or have learned about consent. The power is very much tipped towards the 22 year old. It would be just as bad if it were a 15 year old boy and a 22 year old woman, or people of any gender aged 15 and 22

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Because one is not a legal adult, and is still going through puberty. She's still a child man. There's also the fact that 15 is under the legal age of consent in most states so you'd be a sex offender and a pedophile if you went after some 15 yr. old girl. Seriously though, stay away from parks, schools, and anywhere else children are man.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 is an adult that has more developed brains. 15 year old is a teen. Braibs are not fully developed. Neither is her body. She is more liiely to be na├»ve and get used.
    So it is okay for an 18 year old to da5e a 30 year old man, even though I wouldn't. But 22 years old guy dating a teen, it is both illegal and disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are disgusting so it doesn't matter to me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• uh well a 15 years is still a minor and so by definition it would be statutory rape. the 18year as it least an adult... although I would certainly look at a relationship between an 18 and 30 year old with some serious consternation

0|0
    0|0
  • seriously lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because a 15 year old is under aged.

3|1
    0|0