Do you find average face girls with blonde hair attractive bc they're blonde?

These girls have average face with blonde hair. +Sookie Waterhouse
Do you find this girls attractive because they're blonde?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not all color, it also has to do with how they do their hair, and if it works good with their hair color. It also as to do with their makeup and if it looks good with their hair but still stays natural to their face structure. Out of the 6 girls there, only the first 2 and the last one I could say are very hot. The 3rd or (maybe) the 5th one is what i'd expect on a first date, and the 4th one is a great example of what not to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen some dudes date some ass ugly blonde women before claiming that they're hot just because they're blonde and I'm over here lookin' at them like, "Dah fuck?" You could have like some pretty brunette or black haired girl and they'll still go for the ugly/average blonde one, just because she has blonde hair. It makes no sense.

What Guys Said 12

• haha kaley cuoco and gwenyth paltrow have average faces? well obviously that is a subjective statement and one i think most people would disagree with

but in general know i don't find a blonde hot simply because she is a blonde

• It takes more than hair color. The facial structure and eyes and mouth and nose and body play a role too.

• Lol, i tell people all the time that blondes are overated. Dont get me wrong, there are really beautifull blondes but there are also a lot of blondes who are overated.

• Yeah I agree. Can you give me an example of overated blonde celebrity?

• Im not talking about celebrities here. Im talking about girls you see in real life or girls who went to my high school.

• How are any of these average they are all hot but then I have a thing for blondes too so actually thanks for this post

• Hair color is not all it takes. Many parts and aspects are put in one to get the final result on whether I find her attractive or not.

• Yeah they are natural turn on, but then black or red color is also not less attractive! You just need to put same amount of efforts in braiding and combing and cleaning themmm

• I am only attracted to 50% of those girls, and it has mote to do with my perception of who they are than what colour their hair is.

• Yes usually however I always end up with brunettes. I find them more sexually attractive.

• Actually I think they are all still bleh

• One of these girls is Penny, another is Pepper Potts.

These are hardly "average" girls.

• first two at the top are the only ones i liked

• Not a fan of blonde hair... Hate the colour yellow, with a passion

What Girls Said 5

• if those persons are into blonde maybe they'll find them attractive

• ... These people are average?

Welp, I'm a literal trashcan then.
    *keeps bag over head for rest of my life*

• Oops, I didn't meant to make you think like that. Maybe I have high standards of beauty.

• No I do not.

• So this is what average faces look like to you...

• It's not about the hair color in my opinion every girl had her own beauty...