Who is your favorite sister in orphan black?

I'm torn between cosima and helena

• Sarah
  • Cosima
  • Helena
  • Alison
  • Rachel

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be either Sarah or Cosima. I know Helena has been through a lot and she can be a good person, but I'm still not too sure how I feel about her :o
    I'm sure I would've liked Beth as well!

What Girls Said 1

• I love Helena. She always cracks me up, such a unique character. The show wouldn't be the same without her xD

• I imagine she is the most fun to play.

• Probably. But damn, the actress is so talented, you forget that it's just one girl playing them all.

• Yea I had to look up how they filmed it because it's so well done.

What Guys Said 1

• Helena is easily my favourite of the main sisters - she's mental, in a fun sort of way :)

I actually really loved Krystal though, even if she was only a minor character in about two episodes - I hope she'll feature more heavily in future.
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...i2b7zr1qzdikyo1_500.png

• Yea I didn't count her in the vote as she hasn't become one of the sisters yet. Now she has been to diad when they made her out to be Rachel I think she will become a key character in next season