Who is the most famous person you've ever met in your country?

Victoria Becham when she visited to Jakarta, Indonesia.

Most Helpful Girl

• Elizabeth Franz, actress on stage and on TV, @The_moon
    I wrote to her at the New York theater she was performing in, we met up after the show, and we became friends. She writes to me when she has time. A fine female actress and like a mom to me Plus.. A real inspiration in my own writing field.
    Good luck. xx

• @Patis13 i've heard before about Elizabeth Franz from my mom, i think she was one of famous female actress that time. It was very a great moment from you to met her in personal.
      Have a good day

• Thank you, @The_moon so much for the Vote of Confidence... I was o honored to have been able to rub shoulders and hug her and become a friend... I had admired her on TV and on stage as well, and I do not think there is another actress who could fill her shoes, young or old... Yes, with your own mom, Mother Knows Best from the Rest.. Blessings, sweetie. xxoo

What Guys Said 7

• Bill Cosby (before it surfaced that he was a rapist...), Leann Rimes (country singer) on my flight, Phil Health and Jay Culter (top 2 bodybuilders in the world) shopping around, Kate Winslet shopping around, and I briefly saw Lady Gaga on Rodeo Drive.

• When you met top 2 bodybuilders, did you ask anything for an opinion since your body looks so huge @ConsultantIsBack

• Haha well I wasn't that big then, it was about 3 years ago. I have a pic I could dig up if you want. They were probably like how does this kid know bodybuilding? They were so chill, cool dudes.

• A guy me and my father knew who was a WWII war hero not really famous per say but one hell of a guy he was a crazy son of a bitch during the war, charged a machine gun nest on Omaha beach took it single handily, parachuted into a heavily fortified SS controlled town all sorts of stuff among tons of other crazy stuff fought from wars beginning to the wars end all the way into Germany itself.

• The most famous persons I have met are Otto Carius, WW2 high decorated hero and one of the best Tank commanders.
    And Rudolf von Ribentrop, son of Joachim von Ribentrop, minister of foreign affairs in Nazi Germany.

• I have no idea who they are but they seems famous in ur country

• Bobby Orr... used to skate with him when I was a kid!

• I met a few WWE wrestlers, and Gabriel Iglesias he was very nice

• You met Gabriel Iglesias that's awesome

• Yes, he did a show at my college back in the day. others I never got to meet but saw live are: Maroon five, one Republic, Jordin Sparks, and The Fray. oh I also did get to meet the son of Johnny Cash if that counts for anything lol.

• I met W. Brett Wilson from Dragons Den Canada.

• larc en ciel , also when they visited jakarta ; p

What Girls Said 7