For those who have social media (such as path and Instagram) but never post anything, but follows people, why is that?

And somewhat you are active user in it, but never post anything. Why? Just why?

• it's for stalking duhh
  • I just want to keep up with what my friends doing
  • other please specified in comments

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know how much information you can get from social media, by not having one you basically are blocking out the outside world partially. Trends, news, politics, etc. Are all shared on social media, but instead of the other sources of those, it is from relatable people in a more down to earth opinion. So for me not having social media is not beneficiary, especially since often times it's the fastest news source.
    As to why do people not post, it's because they don't feel like it or have nothing to post. I Don't. My natural reactions throughout the day are not to whip out my phone and take a picture, and I have no urges to take selfies or update my life to a mass of people I like. But it is a great way to know what's happening

Most Helpful Girl

• I like nice photos. Basta

What Guys Said 5

• my instagram is so low key, I follow a few pages that correlate with my hobbies and interest and never go on it.

• So you can say that you are not somehow actively using it

• im most definitely not actively using it. I made one to put some pics online so I can show other people my instagram page instead of sending them pictures.

• I use Facebook as my main social media source but I almost never post anything. I use it to browse through many groups I've joined. Interested in new posts that get added onto the groups.

• Stalking of course. Do you mind if you found out a male classmate actually stalks you on facebook? No offence intended

• I post on occasion. I actually read somewhere the top 10 things you should NOT be posting, such as, what you're eating

• I joined to get information from certain organizations that posted it there.

What Girls Said 0