It's all most Christmas so whats the plan this year?

Sorry GAG family.
It just seems like the stores in the UK are taking down all the Halloween crap to make way for the Christmas crap.
The shops are full of it and Christmas music playing aswell.

I hate Christmas so much

Most Helpful Girl

• making room for more crap, so we can get more crap.. ughh so much crap everywhere.

It's pretty much the same every year when it comes to Christmas with my fam bams. Everyone goes over to my mums house and we eat till we explode.

What Girls Said 8

• Almost Christmas?

ugh...

What about Guy Fawkes day?

• Spending time with family and friends and enjoying some peace and quiet hopefully.

• Hmm I really don't know yet, we'll probably put some Christmas lights up and put our Christmas tree up, that's all I can think of.

• I am going to cook and make a feast for my friends.

• Considering last Christmas I was dumped by the man I thought I was going to marry, my family and I are planning on going down south for Christmas.

• i love Christmas ♡

i hope to spend the holidays with family

• It's still three months to Christmas, not to mention we've yet to have Halloween or Thanksgiving.

• Gah it's not almost Christmas, we haven't even had Samhain yet xD

What Guys Said 6

• It's a bit more than 2 months, but my plan is the same as the last 2 years. Take a shitty ass 11-12 hour flight to Spain to see the family and friends after 1 year without seeing each other. Dinner the 24th, lunch the 25th, dinner for New Year's Eve and party afterwards, then the 1st is recovery day, dinner and celebrating my grandma's bday, then the 3rd catch a plane back to Chicago.
    I'll be hanging out with friends and spending time with the family during the day in between the important days.

• It's almost three months until Christmas. Go away.

• Spend time with family, get high, open presents and eat.

And not in that order.

• Hmm my family didn't celebrate Christmas last year because we were super busy with a lot of random crap that got in the way. Perhaps we would probably just eat a good meal lol

• Work
    .
    .
    .

• Meeting the family!