Would you risk your life for someone you love?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a handful of people I could risk my life for. My mom is the first person on that list. She has done so much for me, and I know I'll never be able to repay her. She brings so much happiness to this world and deserves to continue making others laugh and smile.

• That's good tho.. I mean, the first that comes to your mind is your mum. ^^

I can't even think of anyone worth risking my live for, maybe my friends, but I don't know.. :/

• No, not weird at all. I'm the same way. I want those close to me safe. I want to be safe, too, but I wouldn't feel right leaving everyone else stranded potentially. I'd feel guilty if something happened to them in that situation and I didn't do anything, too.

• Thanks for MHO, dear!

What Guys Said 31

• If I'm in love with them, I'll risk whatever it takes. Otherwise I'd be hit with the guilt that I just stood by and did nothing. I would have an incredibly hard time trying to forgive mysef after that. Obviously, I'd rather no one's lives have to be risked, but if it came down to it, I'd risk my life for her.

• I'd risk my life for anyone, including a complete stranger. But only if I thought it would do any good. Not gonna throw my life away when there is no chance of accomplishing anything. Would I try harder with someone I loved? Good question, and I don't know the answer, but I don't think so.

• Any time. Im honest. My own life isn't worth that much to me. I mean I like it, but I would throw it away to save someone I love anytime. Thats why I also respect fire fighters so much, they throw it away even for people they dont know.

• I think the actual interesting question would be Risk vs Give.
    I would risk my life for anyone I love to help them.
    But some, my wife and children, I would give my life without hesitation.

• Oh yeah definetely... for the people I love I'd walk straight into a fire :D
    When I like or love someone that means something to me and I would not let them die in a fire if there was anything I could do. Even if it were risky!

• depends on the situation. reflexes are usually stronger than affection. also it depends on who it is.

• Hell to the yes

I once had a nightmare where I lost my brother, I can't let it become a reality, ever

• If I needed to then yeah.

• If it was necessary yes I would, without a doubt.

• Would they die otherwise?
    I wouldn't sacrifice myself for anybody, but if there is a chance that both survive then sure.

• I would do anything for my girls! It would break my heart for any of them to go before me!

• I have and I would again.

• Most likely yes, especially for my kids

• i would absolutely risk my life for a loved one

• of course i would

• 100% ready to risk my life for someone I love... ☹😓😓

• Hahahahahaha imagine me answering this Zo @soccerchick4eva haha where do I begin and someone take off that character limit <3

• It's a small circle but for those in it, I'd die for them without a second thought.

• 100% yes on that one!

• Yes. If not, then perhaps you don't love them.

• Of course I will 😊
    After all it's love ❤

• it all depends on what that person means to me. if it was my (future) wife or children, then yes

• If it is my mother, yes. Anyone else I would probably aid in their death.

• I doubt it, I don't love anyone more than myself

• 100%, risk in any situation :)

• I probably fucking would.

• I already have once :) And I would again

• I love my family and friends, and would risk my life for them if the need came, so yeah.

• Nah, they'll probably stab me in the back some way or another in the future haha... it was a joke by the way

• Done that already.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 26

• I might do something risky. Something that might leave me injured or scared as shit in order to be able to help him. If he was injured on the railroad tracks, unable to move and a train is coming at him fast, would I interfere last minute and push him away?

Probably not. I like to think that I would, That I'd rather risk my life than life with the guilt and figurative blood on my hands after the fact. However, from various stories I've heard from friends in their own times being put in a life/death situation, people usually choose to not interfere. Fight or flight, and almost always the latter.

My own mother chose her own life over mine. I was ~5, fan of the Bernstein Bears. My family and I went up to a provincial park up north, beautiful day. There we encountered a mother bear and a few of her cubs. The moment I saw them, I started running towards them, exclaiming 'mom, look! Teddy bears!' My mom watched and did not a thing. Soon actually turning around and running the other way. It was my dad who actually possibly saved my life? He picked up a stick and did that 'look big' thing. The mother bear peaced it up a tree nearby, leaving her cubs behind so guess we're not all that different. :P

• Yes, I definitely would without hesitation risk myself for anyone I love, any child, and as for everyone else... anyone I think I could save. I'm more afraid of outliving loved ones than I am about my own death, I've always felt that way.

• For somebody I love, definitely.
    I probably would risk my life for people I don't love or even necessarily know. Might depend on the situation though for people I don't know.
    Like if I see a kid run out into the street, I'd try to get the kid out of the way of on coming traffic even if I'd probably get hit.

• If I truly loved them, yes.
    Right now I don't have anyone in my life that I'd do that for though.

• Only for one person right now and that is my mother <3

• For my parents yes, I'd risk my life for them. In a matter of fact I've done that already. I almost killed someone (and being at risk of being beaten up to death by her/him) trying to protect my dadda (he's sick).

For my sister and brothers I'd say the same thing. But for other than thise people I don't know, i can't say cause I've never been in that kind of situation

• Meh, I wouldn't say so.

• yup.. i would..

• Of course I would! I would never be like heartless Rose off of Titanic. They could of both fit on the floating door. Any way if I loved him then I would be willing to do anything for him.

• It's a reflex already. Risking my life to save someone I love is not even a thought anymore, it's a reflex. I am that kind of person hahaha

• Yeah, only family though

• Yes I would without a second thought. Life isn't worth living without our loved ones in it.

• any time. no questions asked

• If I loved them more than my parents.

• Yeah I would 100%

• Most definitely

• Definitely, I've even told him that before and he hates it but, its so true :)

• I would do anything and everything I have to for my man, even if that means giving my life.

• Yes I would.

• yes i would

• If I have to 😔

• Yes, without hesitation.

• Yes I would with no doubt

• I would hesitate, but yes. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I could have done something but never did.

• Yah of course I would even if they can be anointing i still would.

• yes

maybe

uhhh

I'll think about it