In a Apartment, what floor you would choose to stay?

So from one month I've moved back to the city from my hometown. So I'm living in a apartment, I am at the 45th floor. My friends say that's is way too tall to stay there... But I love to live in high heights... What floor would you choose to stay in a apartment?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lower to mid floor. People think higher is better. I like to be able to sit & look out at the city views, lights or water. (depending on the situation) If you're too high you have to stand to look down at the views.

What Girls Said 5

• In an apartment with that many floors, unless there’s an incredible view, I’d prefer to stay on floor 5 in case there’s a fire. Too high up for a rapist to sneak in my window but not so high up that I can’t get out quickly if there’s an emergency.

• The highest. I'm not afraid of heights. Although, I would only do so if everyone living below me weren't heavy outdoor smokers.

• Top floor. Like the views!

• I live in the second floor

• I would choose the very top floor so that I wouldn't have to hear people walking around in theirs lol

What Guys Said 4

• The higher the better view, lower the safer you are. I have lived in apartments for almost 20 years. The main problem I have ever had is noisy upstairs neighbours. In most buildings, the way sound is created and transmitted you hardly hear anyone side to side or from underneath you. It is mostly noisy people who impact the floor too much that makes the noise above you. The only way to avoid this is to live on the top floor.

• Yeah, you are right... that's a problem... I'm on the top floor... 5 years ago when I was on 21st floor a lot of noise used to appear as you described...

• the higher the better in my opinion, only if you have the entire city view. that's just awesome.

• I am on the ground floor of my apartment and I love it.

• I would love to live up high. Highest I ever lived was 24th floor.