Im going to america soon! what do American guys and girls think of us British girls? anything that pisses them off? or anything they like?

im going to america soon! what do American guys and girls think of us British girls? anything that pisses them off? or anything they like?

Most Helpful Guy

• "oh my god , I love you accent"
    "say something , say sandals"
    *sandals
    "oh my god , you sound like Emma Watson" *cost Emma Watson (it's always Emma Watson for some reason as if that's the only British female actor people know lol)

Anyway , nah the British are pretty much universally loved.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have a British accent nothing will piss them off. It's like most if not all American guys biggest turn-on.

What Guys Said 5

• You're gonna have that Emma Watson appeal... American guys love the accent. And they will automatically assume you are really smart. But they might be intimidated by you, so hope you are a confident girl.

Also get ready to say lots of random words on-command so they can marvel at your accent.

• You'll do fine, we love your accent.

• I like your accent and less prudish attitude

• As long as you call everyone and anyone a wanker your going to be loved

• Your accents, i find them sexy!

What Girls Said 0