Yet another random question?

Why do people ask questions on GAG that they could look up in seconds with an internet search❓❔

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes they are looking for insight and advice from someone who has experienced it. they might want to ask that person for more advice.

they might want fresh, up to the minute information because we live in a fast-paced world and some things are time-sensitive.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I believe that they love and respect GAG and GAGERS enough to get their own "Random" Answer from a few Who, maybe even like You, who may know Best or just want to get A... Second opinion.
    Good luck. xx

• It baffles me but they get a lot of answers. And what is with all those rate me questions are people that insecure and attention seeking

• Because other people's opinions and how they think about stuff is interesting

What Guys Said 3

• I doubt google will be able to rate a "how do i look" picture. Yet, all the health related ones can be.

• Different opinions?

Also they are still using and searching questions by asking them ahah

• it's free forum. Though people will take note to ask MEN with asperger's permission to post.. hahahaha..