Gagers, what was your first kiss like <3 <3 <3 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first peck on the lips was probably the worst ever. It's actually quite amazing how bad and unromantic the setting was. So I was 15 and I had been dating my first real girlfriend for three months or so. For a long time I had been wanting to kiss her but was too shy to ask. Finally, one day, I decided that this would be the day. My girlfriend and me went to the same high school, which was located in a different city. We always went there together by train (we don't have subways or school buses in Switzerland) and came back again together by train. The day of my first kiss was an exceptionally gloomy January day. It was raining, it was incredibly cold, there was this watery grey snow slush lying everywhere and when we arrived back in our hometown, it was already dark because it was 6pm or so and it was rush hour, so there were tons of grumpy people hurrying past us to go home as quickly as possible. It was the kind of atmosphere you want to leave behind as fast as possible, go home and snuggle up under a blanket.
    So for some strange reason I don't remember anymore, I decided that this unfitting atmosphere was good for having our first kiss. My girlfriend already said bye and wanted to go home, when I held her back and shyly asked "Uhm... can we maybe have a goodbye kiss today?" Now, what I meant was a real kiss with tongue. Instead, my girlfriend (who was a rather cold, boyish person) just smiled, gave me a quick peck on the lips, said "okay bye!" and walked away. The whole thing happened so fast I had no chance to get what was going on. I still see myself standing there in the cold rain with other commuters hurrying past me, confusingly looking at my girlfriend walking away (she didn't even look back) and wondering what had just happened.

My first real (French kiss) on the other hand was the best kiss ever :-). Ironically, it was with the same girlfriend. Another few months later, I went to bath in a hot spring close to where we live with my girlfriend, her mom and siblings. The place was quite big and there were not a lot of people. Her mom left us alone so we could have some teenager-privacy ;-). At one point, my girlfriend and me found ourselves completely on our own in this big pool. There were lights under the water and it was already close to midnight, so the atmosphere was very romantic. My girlfriend and me were kind of fooling around and trying to kiss under water. At one, when we were doing this peck-kissing under water, we had to get back

• Wow that's an awesome story :O

• to the surface to catch some air. As we came to the surface and opened our mouths to catch air, it just felt like the most natural moment to close our eyes and gently touch each other's tongues. We ended up standing there for several minutes because we loved each other's tongues so much and because it was such a cool, hot and new feeling :-). Later, when we found my girlfriend's mom in a different pool again and it was time to go home, her mom asked "so, did you guys have a good time" (probably thinking that something happened) and both my girlfriend and me blushed like crazy but, being shy 15 year olds, of course we insisted "no, no, we were just talking" :-).

• Lol aww, that's an amazing story :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• My first kiss i was age 28 and it was amazing when me and her kissed
    but you want your real first kiss to be something real special and make
    sure the guy is someone whose seriously for real and best wishes when
    that time should come for you.

• Sloppy and not very enjoyable lol

• It was a little weird.

• Really lame. I was 5. Dare.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• highschool football game I think I was 15

• Cool and thanks for answering

• I give my first kiss to @missnowhere here 😘😘

• It never happened. :(

• You're gonna have it one day :)

• First thought: "Oh shit so this is how kissing is like."

• I was sexually assaulted.

Thanks for reminding me...

• It was terrible. Not the kiss itself but, how it went about

• Oh :/

• Something I wish I could take back

• it was like you know the kind of... I don't know

• Very wet and sensual and satisfying... I feel fuzzy just thinking about it.

• Lol oh and thanks for answering

• "Ew no grandma no"

What Girls Said 15

• It was pretty nerve-wracking for me. He'd kissed people before, I hadn't. I'd spent a few months freaking out about kissing him, gradually working my way up from very timidly putting my hand on his arm to kissing him on the cheek and giving him a quick hug goodbye every day, and then managed to plan it all out, invite him over. I stood very awkwardly in front of him and he's just looking at me like this is the most amusing thing he's ever seen and I'm like '... I would like you to kiss me now, if that's okay?' And it was the shortest kiss ever because I don't think he wanted me to keel over from a heart attack, but it was really nice.

• Wow :) and thanks for answering

• I was 15 and i was dating this guy who had a massive crush on me. i only agreed to date him so i could get his best friend to date my best friend. so i didn't really like him but i was over at my best friends house (the girl who wanted to date my boyfriends best friend) and the three of us were just hanging out and my ride came to pick me up. so i hugged my best friend goodbye and then my boyfriend and as i pulled away from the hug he gave me a slobbery peck. i high fived my best friend then left. i didn't like the guy at all but i remember feeling so happy and proud that i finally got my first kiss lol.

• Lol wow and thanks for answering

• It was just an innocent peck, but it felt good and made me feel so happy. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to be nervous or anything. =)

Before that, we were cuddling on his couch (my first time cuddling, too), so I was pretty much on cloud 9 the whole night, haha.

• I was 14 and was dating a boy I knew from school. He was really shy but sweet and he used to take me on cute dates and pay for everything. Then, after we went out to eat, he walked me home and gave me a quick grandma-like peck on the lips, turned red as a tomato and ran away.

• Lol cute :) thanks for answering

• My first kiss was last April. Let's call him D so D would come in to my class everyday because he had friends in there. One day he came over and started flirting with me and he kissed my hand all I could think was oh my god he smells so good. Then it happened he kissed me. His wet soft lips touched mine. :D oh my gosh.

• It was awkward and I wish it never happened.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• it wasn't that great
    i liked the guy, but it felt like kissing air
    the kisses after that were much better :)

• Oh :P thanks for answering

• lol to have a first kiss

/forever alone

Actually, I almost had my first kiss taken away by an old man this summer. o_o Apparently he couldn't tell I wasn't interested. Luckily he knew that no meant no and I was able to leave, but I'm still a bit traumatized by it.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I was 25 and it happened with my first boyfriend. I drooled a little, but other than that I did a good job and may boyfriend at the time was very caring. After a couple of kisses, I got the hang of it and nowadays guys say I'm a really good kisser.

• Wow and thanks for answering

• It was bad. Really bad.

• Wow that's bad to hear :( thanks for answering

• Perfectly awkward 😁

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I haven't had it yet.

• Lol me neither but we'll both get it soon :) thanks for answering

• it was innocent ♡

• Cool, thanks for answering

• Awkward. It was at some dinner party.

• It was cute he walked me home and our two friends walked behind us. At the corner of my street they hid behind a fence and watched and we had a cute little kiss then off I went home. Little did anyone know 10 months later I gave the guy friend who was watching his first kiss.
    So he watches mine, I was his first girlfriend and first kiss.

• Aww that's great to hear :) thanks for answering