"Can we guess your age by the words you use?" (Quiz)?

Most Helpful Guy

• cdn.magiquiz.com/.../shutterstock_176500799.jpg
    Mature and sophisticated, the words you use reflect that — especially considering the fact that you don’t curse as much as you used to. Self assured, you know exactly what you do and do not like.
    You’re set in your speech and your ways, and wouldn’t change it for the world.
    ----------
    "Can we guess your age by the words you use?"
    I guess the answer is no. No they cannot.

I suddenly feel old :(

Most Helpful Girl

• They guessed that I was 42 years old. Well then.

"Mature and sophisticated, the words you use reflect that — especially considering the fact that you don’t curse as much as you used to. Self assured, you know exactly what you do and do not like. You’re set in your speech and your ways, and wouldn’t change it for the world."

What Guys Said 12

• 19 😒
    cdn.magiquiz.com/.../shutterstock_276307523.jpg
    Hey, teen dream, you’re totally hip. You’re up-to-the-minute updated on all the current slang, no matter what.
    Whether it’s new hashtags or abbreviations, you’re always on top of the slang and style.
    #bombdiggity

• cdn.magiquiz.com/.../shutterstock_164560616.jpg

YOU'RE 55!

At this point in your life, your slang and word usage is a little dated…but that doesn’t bother you one bit. Established and educated, you still relish the good ol’ days of grammar.
    Over time, you’ll become a total language master.

HAHAHAHAHA

• lolol
    Uh... I got nineteen:

• You're FORTY-TWO!

• You're FIFTY-FIVE!

cdn.magiquiz.com/.../shutterstock_164560616.jpg

• Forty-two! Which is interesting, considering I'm twenty-four. I already like this quiz.

"Mature and sophisticated, the words you use reflect that — especially considering the fact that you don’t curse as much as you used to. Self assured, you know exactly what you do and do not like.

You’re set in your speech and your ways, and wouldn’t change it for the world."

• 42 years old

• I'm 29 and I got that I'm 55. I tend to use correct grammar to overcome stereotypes, honestly.

• Same results over here. :D.

• nobody likes you at...

• After all that shit it wants my email so it they can send me spam. fuck that shit.

• 19. not bad.

What Girls Said 10

• You're FORTY-TWO!
    cdn.magiquiz.com/.../shutterstock_176500799.jpg

Oh okay :O

• Hahahahaha

I am thirty-one!

• i'm... 42

• you got: 42 Mature and sophisticated, the words you use reflect that — especially considering the fact that you don’t curse as much as you used to. Self assured, you know exactly what you do and do not like.
    i feel very old all of a sudden i am only 18

• I refuse to accept this :D

You're FIFTY-FIVE!

• I am 55... can't say I disagree. Remember the question about what makes your ears bleed? ALL of those do. I'm a grammar freak and I hate seeing and hearing all of those.

• But how can you tell whether they're using apostrophes or not when they're speaking, not writing? The question seemed strange. Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker, but I can't tell half of those things when hearing them, only when reading them.

• @CountVronsky

• Oh, OK, I get what you mean, @nert73

• I got 61 too

• 55

"I can't drive 55, it only goes 48."

• 51 YEARS OLD ! XD.

• I got 42 hahah

I always knew I had an old soul :)