Are these lyrics creepy or romantic?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPcqtHoR3U

I'll try to translate the lyrics I'm talking about the best I can.

"If you get married the day of your wedding I'll tell your husband while laughing that the girl I love is only borrowed beacause you are going to keep being mine"

• Creepy
  • Romantic
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys has a sweet sounding voice but the lyrics are creepy/ douchey

"If you get married the day of your wedding I'll tell your husband while laughing that the girl he loves is only borrowed because you are going to keep being mine"

he's implying that even tho she's marrying that guy, he will supposedly always be in her heart and on her mind. That even when she's in bed with her husband, she'll still think of him.

Its not an unrealistic concept tho. I think its quite common for girls to have their most exciting and memorable moments of their youth with a summer fling. Then down the line marry a more boring guy, who they aren't as passionate about. In this song, he's the summer fling guy who she will always remember and compare her husband too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• creepy like obsessive love its like that mentality if i can't have you no one can.