Gagers, what is the weirdest prank call you have ever made :o?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wasn't a call but a text

i got on my moms phone and on my sisters facebook i posted
    "i need some deoderant" "anyone got soap?"

and i got on my moms messanger and messaged everyone
    "help im on the roof, i climbed out to get my money and the kids won't help me back in"
    people believed it because thats something we'd do and it was funny

thats what they get for not logging out..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR TACO DID TO ME? IT KILLED MY SISTER!"

• "Would you like to buy a donkey?"
    *hee haww hee haww*
    *heavy breathing*
    "No frigging sale mofo?"
    "Buy the damn donkey"
    *hee haww hee haww*

• Lol that's funny

• Until when my sister and I tried to hang the phone up after the 5th or so prank call and it stayed on the hook (older home phone/rotary). the whole night the phone still would not hang up/disconnect on whomever we called. The next morning my sister and I were called to the principles office. The cops were there. Apparently we called the non emergency ambulatory service for out town. They had life saving technology even back then to keep the lines from being disconnected if they were hung up on. We got our asses beat that night.

What Girls Said 3

• This one time I called Domino's and said: "Hi. This morning I heard mom and dad talking about something called sex. I don't know what's that, could you explain to me what sex is?"
    The guy laughed his ass off and said no :P

• I'm a girl and I called this really annoying girl in class and said "Yo heard you were talking shit about my homegirl Winnie the Pooh" in a really deep voice

• Lol and thanks for answering

• On April 1st, I convinced my dad with a fake conformation letter that someone he despises got him and my uncle signed up for skydiving lessons in the St. Louis ghetto. It had dates, times, pictures and everything. There was even a shark shaped shuttle bus for them to ride in. It was all sketchy. He came home pissed then found out it was a joke.