Would you want to be dictator of the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• hell no. i wouldn't trust myself with that kind of power.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Hell no. I already get enough of this world every time I step on Worldstarhiphop. com or effing MSN/YAHOO/YOUTUBE. I don't want to be dictator of anything besides my veggie garden.

• Yes yes yes please. So I can snuff out all those deep web sickos, or sickos in general.

• i am the opposite of assertive and feel awkward being in charge of anything other than my garden

• Not today. Ask me again tomorrow.

What Guys Said 5

• hell no. they kill dictators

i'd take power just long enough to enact strict antitrust legislation, establish a perfect egalitarian democracy, and hand the reins over to a democratically elected parliament and leave myself enough money and power to fulfill my dreams, retire comfortably, and also make sure shit stays in order and no one goes corrupting the system again. especially demagogues

• I'd be a corrupt ass motherfucker and I'd go to hell! :-P

• maybe, I would be ruthless

• As was stated by a guy I got into an argument with earlier, I'm Kim Jong Un. 😂 😂 😂

• Yes and my first law is that everyone must speak English.