I ran a red light today?

today I "ran" a red light.

it was on yellow and right before I crossed the line it turned red and it was too late to stop.

im not sure if there was a red light camera though, because I didn't see one of these signs

I ran a red light today?

do you think I'm going to be receiving a ticket in the mail?

-_-

Most Helpful Girl

• If you download an app called Waze for your phone it will tell you whether there is a camera at that location.

• I'm so gunna do that right now

Most Helpful Guy

• If there was no sign than ticket won't be legal, did you see a flash when you went through? If you can go back to the intersection check to see if there was a camera or sign

• nope I pass through there everyday and never see a sign. I REALLY hope there isn't a camera there

• Most states have to have a sign for it to legal and also if you were past the stop line before it turned red it won't take a photo

What Girls Said 2

• If you've already started moving when it was yellow you can't stop, it's okay I wouldn't worry

• I think if you're going too fast to stop they usually let you off because it'll cause more problems if you do try to stop.

What Guys Said 3

• If it was as close as you say it was , the ticket ( if you get one ) could and should be fought. Argue that given the short time that the light change gave , you could not safely come to a stop without being in the intersection.

• If you drive back and check for a camera you'll know. And I know the feeling of worrying about a fine just don't think too much.

• we shall see in 2 weeks mwuahahaha ;)