Do you believe in Bigfoot/Sasquatch?

I'm a hardcore believer; what about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Skeptical till I'll actually meet him. Just like with most things in life.

What Guys Said 4

• no I don't, but if they did exists the idiots on big foot hunter would only scare them off with all that hollering crap that do

• To borrow a phrase from Jerry Maguire, show me the evidence.

• I've seen no compelling reason to believe in it.

• I think people who hunt Bigfoot for the sake of "exposing" a mystery species of ape, in a world where every other type of great ape or large animal in general is poached for the black market; is a selfish moron who doesn't even understand the science behind the thing. And shouldn't be involved with wildlife science in the first place. If Bigfoot is real and someone publicizes their evidence it would be a huge disaster for conservation.

Whether or not there are really Sasquatch I can't tell you. But I can tell you someone out there is real good at screaming like a big howler monkey and sprinting across sand dunes leaving footprints 15 ft apart. Best trick on stilts ever. Just creepy how the person was being a screaming stalker outside the car at dusk... On their stupid stilts and furry chewbacca suit. Scaring my dog. There are real dicks out there. Doesn't mean it's Bigfoot. Dicks on springy stilts with ghetto blasters playing howler monkey screams in my opinion. He did the splits mid air when he ran sprinted though, looked like his leg was dislocated or would at least really hurt. Like every side step was a weird sideways karate kick, while sprinting away. So he was clearly in good shape. Maybe a martial artist or ballerina.