Which team in the N. F. L. is the worst?

What team has the worst history, bad luck and just plain stinks?

• Detroit Lions (No Super Bowl appearances, the playoffs are usually non existent for them)
  • Cleveland Browns (Same as Detroit, just a couple hundred miles south)
  • Washington Redskins (Has arguably the worst team owner, playoffs are a rare thing for them)
  • Jacksonville Jaguars (Same as Detroit/Cleveland, except located in the asshole of the country)
  • Miami Dolphins (Once had a solid franchise, now ran by inept people and religious freaks)
  • NY Jets (The only glory they ever had was with Joe Namath, who's that you ask, nuff said)
  • Other
the title of this should be 'which team in the nfl has the worst history'

sorry for the fuck up :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be either Cleveland or Detroit.

Detroit had a winless season. And that city is a disaster. Tip of the hat to Detroit.

• yeah i agree about the browns and lions. at least cleveland had jim brown and won a few nfl titles before super bowls existed, the lions won one lonely one that nobody remembers. detroit just got screwed on Monday night lol, not saying they would have won but the ref's blew that call bad.

What Girls Said 5

• I know nothing about football despite having attended every football game throughout high school because I was in the marching band. But, being a Michigander, I always hear about how the Lions are awesome and then they always die or something in the 3rd quarter. So... yeah. Sorry, Lions, for me, are the worst. I only ever hear about how they're terrible.

• I really have no clue. I just show up for the wings and nacho. <3

• The first two teams that came to mind are the Browns and the Redskins. I voted for the Redskins, but it's a tie between those two for me.

• How come Cowboys are not up there?

• as much as i hate and detest the cowboys they have a strong history. this q is about teams with the worst history, not just this year.

• probably the Jaguars lol

What Guys Said 8

• Jacksonville is too young compared to the rest to have a "poor history". I say Cleveland.

The Lions would be second.

• i agree with you on jacksonville actually, i should have put oakland there instead. the lions have it worse than cleveland, at least the browns won some titles with jim brown. detroit won one lonely title no one remembers.

• *the year before the Super Bowl era began

• philly's last super bowl was 6 years before the super bowl, 1960. despite that they've had some very good teams, the late 80's-early 90's team was great until the playoffs started, then they choked. the teams they had a decade ago with donovan mcnabb were very good too. the coach they have now is killing them, his ideas will get killed by most opponets. it's gonna be a long year for eagles fans this year.

• I would say the Lions or the 49'ers but did you see what the Falcons were doing to the Texans? 42-0 at one point. If felt like city had a morning like attitude today

• 49ers have a strong history. this is about team's historically, not just this year.

• The Lions are dead last in the League right now. But I'd argue to say with Kap that the 49ers are sucking hard and will take Detroit on in teams that on "defeated".

• this is about teams historically, not just this year.

• Ah, the question said "is" has in present instead of "was" as in before this year..

• The browns could have been good if the team wouldn't have been sold in the 90s

The new browns can't do shit.

• The NFL franchise from Washington.

• blake bortles is gonna win a super bowl 1 day. that's my boy :D. but it's cleveland.

• sorry man but no one with the blake bortles is winning anything.

• yeah maybe those players develop into quality players one day. but guess what, as soon as their contract is up they'll be getting paid by another team while jacksonville is back to square 1. no one stays in jacksonville, that's a place to escape from, not to.

• nah, their defense kinda sucks so they can pay them and keep the defense mediocre.

• They all are, sports are horrible

• I wish you had rephrased this question a little better, with nicer options. I can't answer this