Do I need to have an excuse to wear these shoes?

i have class tomorrow and i am tempted to wear these shoes. these are my favorite shoes and they are literally collecting dusting in my closet do i need an excuse to wear them? if no, do you have any tips on wearing them to look more casual the heel is four inches and i can walk perfectly in them

do i need to have an excuse to wear these shoes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, i'd go ahead and wear them lol

What Guys Said 2

• Those look nice and I don't think any special reasoning is needed to wear them. I can even see a pair of jeans working with them. But there is a lot to be said for an appropriate length skirt and blouse, which I think will also go with them.

• Yeah, kinda

What Girls Said 6

• Nope you don't! Wear whatever you like, they don't look like you're trying to make a statement, or cause unwanted attention x Just pair it with casual clothing, jeans and a plain top! x

• nope, I've seen girls in college wearing stuff like that.

• No I have shoes that are pretty similar and I'm a senior in high school. I wear what I want because I want to.

It's as simple as that and you should too :)

• You just said it yourself... "Collecting Dust in your closet"... wear them!! Now!! Thats your excuse right there

• I'm not very fashionable, but I think they'd be nice with some skinny jeans. Did you end up wearing them? If not, wear them tomorrow!

• my psychology class is not until 7 tonight usually i would have English at 5:30 but it was cancelled and i do plan to wear them probably with skinny jeans and a white t-shirt to make it look more casual.

• 7 is late for a class! Oh well, at least you'll look cool! That outfit sounds cute!

• Dont.. too much for school. You can wear them to a party or a night out 👌